Page 1 of 1

GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-08, 11:17
by Shark of Capitalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_ ... tion_camps

In Nothern Korea much more cruel concentration camps have never gone...

Everything is according to Marx's theory: people might be reeducated means people have to be reeducated! But who would educate them?

Nazis are socialists too, by the way

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-09, 11:26
by Synalepha
Ok boomer

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-09, 12:48
by Gormur
I really hate when people compare Nazism with anything going on nowadays. It doesn't work to incite anything within me but it irritates me. Sort of like a really long rollercoaster ride :lol:

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-10, 3:41
by Shark of Capitalism
Gormur wrote:I really hate when people compare Nazism with anything going on nowadays. It doesn't work to incite anything within me but it irritates me. Sort of like a really long rollercoaster ride :lol:

But Nazism itself you don't hate because you don't accept human rights, do you?


BTW

I only said
Shark of Capitalism wrote:Nazis are socialists too, by the way
meaning that Nazis are national socialists! I'm so sorry for upsetting Nazis!!

Gormur wrote:I really hate when people compare Nazism with anything going on nowadays. It doesn't work to incite anything within me but it irritates me. Sort of like a really long rollercoaster ride :lol:

By the way, I hate it too because communists are used to call everybody else "Nazis"(sic!). Sometimes they even say it directly in these words: "If you are not commie, you are Nazi."!!! As well as Russians: they may call you "Nazi" just because you are not Russian!!! E.g. if you are speak Ukrainian, you are Nazi and so on. For example, Ukrainian flag at Crimea is officially "extremistic" like in soviet union... So they are afraid not only latin alphabet and Ukrainian language but yellow and blue colours as wellLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrB9ke37F0
They are talking about three official languages at Crimea (Russian, Ukrainian and Crimean Tatar). The woman says that she don't need to learn Ukrainian and Crimean Tatar (Russians also claim that everybody else must learn Russian%%%%%). Also she says that her son calls Ukrainian and English fascist languages (It is what I am talking about!). And also she said that she had the specific Russian jaw (that is why she could not talk other languages than Russian) and became very famous))))) She is very typical in fact in calling languages fascistic and aggressively not willing to learn them, she barely understand the question itself: she the √úbermensch have to learn Untermenschen's languages!!! In spite, by the way, of the fact that they are official: it is also typical for Russians: if they officially state something it usually means that they are going to do something opposite!

We even joke that if you have never been called Nazi [by Russians], maybe you are not so good person as you think about yourself)

So unfortunately many things remain are to call nazistic despite modern Nazis are used to call themselves antifascists.

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-10, 4:49
by Shark of Capitalism
Synalepha wrote:Ok boomer

What are you trying to say?
Talk in the language you know: there are a lot of polyglots here!

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-10, 11:10
by Gormur
As for me, i'm merely saying we shouldn't state: things are like this because Nazism allowed itself in

Everyone wants to blame the past on the future before it's even here :)

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 8:51
by Shark of Capitalism
Gormur wrote:As for me, i'm merely saying we shouldn't state: things are like this because Nazism allowed itself in

Everyone wants to blame the past on the future before it's even here :)

So if you, as far I as understand, accept the idea of human rights, you agree that people have right to read and write in writing system they want and nobody has the right to direct them; as well as to speak, to live and breathe; even if the writing system is a matter of politics and religion because people have political and religious rights too!

And talking of the subject you also agree that that concentration camps in China and Nothern Korea are the unacceptable human rights violation* because according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.

Am I right?


---
*Disregarding to how it is called. I would call it common socialism.
*Disregarding to problems with human rights in the USA. Because often I hear the African-Americans-are-lynched-in-the-USA pattern: it means to say at every problem especially in USSR or Russia that the USA have problems too. Obviously it leads to nothing. For example, talking about Russian alphabet prohibition I have heard that Cherokee have to fight for Cherokee road signs in Chigaco: no joke, true story%%%%% (There are Cherokee road signs at the Cherokee territory, so Cherokee script itself have been never banned, and it is used officially. As well as Chinese in NY's China Town and so on. Spanish versions of government sites: I cannot imagine Russian government sites in Uzbek or Tajik (There are a lot of migrant workers there and Russians use exact Nazi term gastarbaiters for them(I hope I don't blame the past on the future before it's even here?)BTW Occupation of Crimea is exactly the same thing Nazis did in Sudetenland exept Russians have no relation to Crimea at all... So the occupation is a real attempt to repeat WWII(Russians say exactly in these words: We may repeat it again!)))

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 14:37
by Gormur
I think the problems in North America are all fabricated. That's to say, one must be up on politics to know what these issues are. Otherwise i agree with everything you've said here

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 16:02
by linguoboy
Shark of Capitalism wrote:*Disregarding to problems with human rights in the USA. Because often I hear the African-Americans-are-lynched-in-the-USA pattern: it means to say at every problem especially in USSR or Russia that the USA have problems too. Obviously it leads to nothing. For example, talking about Russian alphabet prohibition I have heard that Cherokee have to fight for Cherokee road signs in Chigaco: no joke, true story%%%%%

LOLWUT.

Chicago is 1000 km from the nearest federally-recognised Cherokee territory. This makes as much sense as saying, "Crimean Tatars have to fight for Crimean Tatar road signs in Lviv."

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 16:44
by Shark of Capitalism
linguoboy wrote:Crimean Tatar road signs in Lviv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars There was a Tatar mosque near medieval Lviv.
There were also Turkic speaking Crimean Karaites and Crimean Armenians!
So Lviv was quite Turkic in Middle Ages)))))

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 16:51
by linguoboy
Shark of Capitalism wrote:
linguoboy wrote:Crimean Tatar road signs in Lviv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars There was a Tatar mosque near medieval Lviv.
There were also Turkic speaking Crimean Karaites and Crimean Armenians!
So Lviv was quite Turkic in Middle Ages)))))

Chicago has the oldest urban American Indian center in the USA. There are over 65,000 thousand American Indians living here today (not 500 years ago). Still wouldn't make a lick of sense for anyone to demand "Cherokee road signs" here. (Potawatomi, maybe, but so far as I know no one is asking for that.)

Re: GULAG Is Coming Back

Posted: 2020-02-11, 17:08
by Shark of Capitalism
linguoboy wrote:Chicago has the oldest urban American Indian center in the USA. There are over 65,000 thousand American Indians living here today (not 500 years ago).

Wow! I have never heard about it.


linguoboy wrote:Still wouldn't make a lick of sense for anyone to demand "Cherokee road signs" here. (Potawatomi, maybe, but so far as I know no one is asking for that.)

Yes. That was just a real example of idiotic rhetoric.