[Split] Sexism

This forum is the place to have more serious discussions about politics and religion, and your opinions thereof. Be courteous!

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Forum rules
When a registered user insults another person (user or not), nation, political group or religious group, s/he will be deprived of her/his permission to post in the forum. That user has the right to re-register one week after s/he has lost the permission. Further violations will result in longer prohibitions.

By default, you are automatically registered to post in this forum. However, users cannot post in the politics forum during the first week after registration. Users can also not make their very first post in the politics forum.
Luís
Forum Administrator

Re: [Split] Sexism

Postby Luís » 2018-09-07, 15:41

Their whole website looks like a bad joke, are you sure that's actually real?

After knee surgery due to a skiing accident in Zermatt, Switzerland, I was told to stay in bed and not move much for a week. I was handed a men’s portable urinal which did indeed limit my trips to and from the bathroom. It was a green, plastic, ugly piece of equipment. Soon after I began to walk , I realized that I had developed a lazy habit. I started using the green, plastic urinal again. My girlfriend was furious and said that the urinal wasn’t acceptable in the bedroom. That was the moment when I decided that there had to be something better than this. A product with a positive design approach. Maybe even with a touch of sex appeal if that could ever happen!”

Yeah, his girlfriend must be way happier now.
Quot linguas calles, tot homines vales

md0

Postby md0 » 2018-09-07, 16:07

Luís wrote:Their whole website looks like a bad joke, are you sure that's actually real?

If it's a joke, he's really committed to it, here's the US Design Patent record (design also registered in EU and Japan).
"If you like your clause structure, you can keep your clause structure"
Cypriot Greek (el-cy) | ○Standard Modern Greek of Greece (el)Assorted Englishes (en) | ↓France French (fr) | ⊖Police Procedural J-Drama Japanese (ja)Standard Turkish (tr) | ↑German Standard German (de)

Car
Forum Administrator

Postby Car » 2018-09-07, 18:39

They really fund everything, it seems. :roll:
Please correct my mistakes!

md0

Postby md0 » 2018-09-11, 4:50

It surfaced that the mother of the jar's creator, and the woman who is the legal owner of the company, is a member of the Nicosia Municipal Board, and former Vice-Mayor with the ruling conservative party DISY.
Kinda explains why this could get EU funding without anyone objecting to it in the first place.
"If you like your clause structure, you can keep your clause structure"
Cypriot Greek (el-cy) | ○Standard Modern Greek of Greece (el)Assorted Englishes (en) | ↓France French (fr) | ⊖Police Procedural J-Drama Japanese (ja)Standard Turkish (tr) | ↑German Standard German (de)

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2018-10-04, 3:52

I've just barely started learning about sexual harassment at my workplace. (Meaning the kind of harassment women are currently facing there).

Return to “Politics and Religion”