Croatia in EU from 1st July

This forum is the place to have more serious discussions about politics and religion, and your opinions thereof. Be courteous!

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Forum rules
When a registered user insults another person (user or not), nation, political group or religious group, s/he will be deprived of her/his permission to post in the forum. That user has the right to re-register one week after s/he has lost the permission. Further violations will result in longer prohibitions.

By default, you are automatically registered to post in this forum. However, users cannot post in the politics forum during the first week after registration. Users can also not make their very first post in the politics forum.
Johanna
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Croatia in EU from 1st July

Postby Johanna » 2013-07-03, 19:56

Bulgaria is a newer destination for us.
Swedish (sv) native; English (en) good; Norwegian (no) read fluently, understand well, speak badly; Danish (dk) read fluently, understand badly, can't speak; Faroese (fo) read some, understand a bit, speak a few sentences; German (de) French (fr) Spanish (es) forgetting; heritage language, want to understand and speak but can't.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2013-07-03, 22:19

Over here this news has gone unheard...

Lietmotiv

Postby Lietmotiv » 2013-07-08, 7:51

Levente.Maier wrote:For us Romanians the favourite has been Bulgaria.

But from now on I think Hrvatska.

Bulgaria is kinda low-cost, the sea-Side south of Nesebar to Turkey is pretty nice.
Croatia is very nice, many Germans go there.
My favourite sea-side destination is the Balkans is Montenegro, however.

Multiturquoise
Language Forum Moderator

Postby Multiturquoise » 2013-08-25, 14:53

I'm happy for Croatian people. I saw in a newspaper that people in Croatia want Turkey's entrance to the union instead Croatia's entrance to the union.

I've also changed my opinion about Turkey's EU membership, I hope we will enter the union in the future.
بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

فردوسی

Ludwig Whitby

Postby Ludwig Whitby » 2013-08-25, 15:11

Levente wrote:Wellcome Croatia, you're Europe's new holiday destination. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXEDsoECxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

TeneReef

Postby TeneReef » 2013-08-28, 22:15

Most people are kinda sad because Croatia entered the Union (myself included). :|
विकृतिः एवम्‌ प्रकृति
learning in 2019: (no-nn)

md0

Postby md0 » 2013-08-28, 22:24

EU is fine. It it still a net-positive influence. It's the Eurozone that needs reforms.
"If you like your clause structure, you can keep your clause structure"
Stable: Cypriot Greek (el-cy)Standard Modern Greek (el)English (en) Current: Standard German (de)Elementary Finnish (fi)
For fun: Legacy: France French (fr)Japanese (ja)Standard Turkish (tr)

Levo

Postby Levo » 2013-09-02, 11:59

TeneReef wrote:Most people are kinda sad because Croatia entered the Union (myself included). :|

Now you also occupied unchangably the place of yours in the hierarchy of global capitalism:
an erecting country, that produces cars, machinary and provides global services for a lower cost for global markets - like the rest of Central-Europe. Always only second. Never the country of innovation.

From now on, you can never give state support to a company, and can never input local money into research&development. You can never become the high-tech country with state support, with high valude-added jobs, as EU bans all these to its member states. Croatian companies are of course too weak to make all these on their own feet, so Croatia will always depend on foreign companies, and Croats will always depend on goods that needed English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, etc... engineers, researchers, designers, who work for pretty expensive salaries compared to the Croatian consumer's wallet. Same here and other neighbouring countries.
Even though, I'm pro EU, since it has other benefits. Like, you can leave your country more easily.

Return to “Politics and Religion”