best 10 countries to live in

This forum is the place to have more serious discussions about politics and religion, and your opinions thereof. Be courteous!

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Forum rules
When a registered user insults another person (user or not), nation, political group or religious group, s/he will be deprived of her/his permission to post in the forum. That user has the right to re-register one week after s/he has lost the permission. Further violations will result in longer prohibitions.

By default, you are automatically registered to post in this forum. However, users cannot post in the politics forum during the first week after registration. Users can also not make their very first post in the politics forum.
Oleksij

Re: best 10 countries to live in

Postby Oleksij » 2011-11-20, 21:42

TeneReef wrote:I don't like the sound of Swedish, it sounds like rustic Croatian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vb8qL2NTCw

Oh my..
Moja ulica murem podzielona - świeci neonami prawa strona, lewa strona cała wygaszona, zza zasłony obserwuję obie strony.
My Youtube Channel
Last.fm

JackFrost
Forum Administrator

Postby JackFrost » 2011-11-21, 5:29

TeneReef wrote:Humid subtropical climate with warm summers and relatively mild and rainy winters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rijeka#Cli ... _geography

That's because the US covers a third of the world's third largest continent ocean-to-ocean, not just an ice cream scoop piece of Europe.
Neferuj paħujkij!

johnklepac

Postby johnklepac » 2013-02-02, 23:28

Chekhov wrote:Africa isn't stagnant, you know. Some countries are doing pretty well.

Botswana's kinda well off, as are the cities in South Africa and, I think, some parts of Ghana, Nigeria, and Egypt... what else? There's a huge level of income inequality pretty much everywhere in the continent, and that's beside AIDS, malaria, etc.

Return to “Politics and Religion”