Exerciţii [Exercises]

parousia
Exerciţii [Exercises]

Postby parousia » 2005-03-15, 14:30

Bună :)

Să facem acest fil despre exerciţiile din Centru de Exerciţii de al Unilang. Putem anunţa noi exerciţii aici şi ruga întrebării despre ele. În acest moment sunt două exerciţii. Unu care a fost scris de Bogororo şi alt de Queen Ehlana. Exerciţiul Queen Ehlanaei nu eşte complet.

Bogororo, cred că sunt două greşeli în exerciţiul tau. Îl poţi controla când ai timp? Două greşelile sunt: imperfectul, tu ________ şi mai mult ca perfectul, tu _____________ . Ştiu că se pot redacta pe acea pagină, dar n-am fost sigură dacă acestea chiar au fost greşeli - vream să-ţi întreb mai întâi. Mersi.

Iată adresa a paginii :arrow: http://home.unilang.org/main/exercise.php

[Let's make this thread about the exercises in the Unilang Exercise Center. We can announce new exercises here and ask questions about them. At the moment, there are two exercises. One written by Bogororo and another one by Queen Ehlana. Queen Ehlana's exercise isn't complete.

Bogororo, I think there are two mistakes in your exercise. Can you check it when you have time? The two mistakes are: the imperfect, tu ________ and the more than perfect, tu ____________. I know that they can be edited on that page, but I wasn't sure if these were really mistakes - I wanted to ask you first. Thanks.

Here's the page address...]

bogororo

Postby bogororo » 2005-03-16, 13:14

Mulţumesc pentru corecţii - am revizuit exerciţiul. Chiar şi un vorbitor nativ mai greşeşte cu conjugările, pentru că folosim rar toate aceste forme verbale şi, de pildă, mai mult ca perfectul pentru "a merge" la persoana a II-a singular, este folosit de unii în forma "mersesei", deşi nu e tocmai corect. Promit să creez exerciţii pentru toate cele patru conjugări în următoarele zile.

[Thank you for correcting me - I revised the exercise. Even a native speaker errs some times with these conjugations, because we seldom use all these verbal forms and, for instance, "mai mutl ca perfectul" for "a merge", 2nd person singular, is used by some in the form of "mersesei", although they are exactly correct. I promiss to post exercises for all the four conjugations in the next days.]

Sarabi

Postby Sarabi » 2005-03-16, 18:03

I'm sorry. Here's the story: that day, I created a test that took me an hour and a half. Then I pressed the preview button, and there was an error. So it got deleted. Later, I decided to just write a little and then save immediately. But because I did it so quickly, I forgot to type | instead of /. Now, it won't let me edit the exercise because of this error. So I have to get someone to delete the exercise, and then I'll start over when I have time.

Edit: Haven't gotten anyone to delete that exercise for me yet, but I did create a new one that works - prepoziţii.

http://home.unilang.org/main/exercise.p ... xercise=59
Philyra Games (språkspill)

B1+ (no)(fr)(es) A1-A2 (ro)(zh)(it)(sw)

parousia

Postby parousia » 2005-03-18, 10:59

bogororo, mulţumesc pentru a revizui exerciţiul. Da, este foarte adevărat că chiar vorbitori nativi greşesc; totuşi, eu am mult încredere în ştiinţa ta. :) M-am crezut numai că au fost "typos" (cum se spune asta..). [bogororo, thank you for revising the exercise. Yes, it's very true that even native speakers make mistakes; nevertheless, I have a lot of faith in your knowledge. I thought that they were just typos (how do you say that...).]

@Queen Ehlana
Salut, Ehlana, Nu ştiam că înveţi româneşte. :D Ca întotdeauna mă bucur de avut o altă studentă de limba română pe aici. Aşa că bine ai venit! Şi nu ţi-face griji despre primul exerciţiu tău. E regulă. De asemenea, nu este nici grabă, fă-ei doar când eşti timpul şi dorinţa. Şi exerciţiu plăcut - al doilea. Datorită ei, am învătat un nou cuvânt - "deal." :) [Hi Ehlana, I didn't know that you were learning Romanian. As always I'm happy to have another student of Romanian around here. So, welcome! And don't worry about your first exercise. It's OK. Also, there's no rush, make them only when you have the time and the inclination. And nice exercise - the second one. Thanks to it, I learned a new word - "deal."]

duko

Postby duko » 2005-03-18, 11:51

I didn't know you were learning Romanian, Queen Ehlana :)
I took the liberty to correct some articles in the prepositions exercise
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Sarabi

Postby Sarabi » 2005-03-18, 22:10

Well, I just started studying Romanian less than two weeks ago. But still, you wouldn't know about me because I stopped actively participating at UniLang almost a year ago. Now I'm creating exercises primarily for myself... Otherwise, I wouldn't be participating. :wink:

But thanks for the welcome. :)

duko - Mulţumesc. I see you changed masa to masă... I still don't get when to use articles. It's nothing like English. BTW, have we met?
Philyra Games (språkspill)

B1+ (no)(fr)(es) A1-A2 (ro)(zh)(it)(sw)

Return to “Romanian (Română)”