Resources for learning Romanian

Strigo
Resources for learning Romanian

Postby Strigo » 2008-08-17, 16:15

Hi,

I've always had deep interest in this language but it's been frozen and asleep with my studies of Hebrew. However, I would like to know what kind of resources are you familiar with to learn Romanian.
Does anyone know Colloquial Romanian? Is it good? Do you know any other books?
Do you know any good website? Most of what I've found are incomplete.

La revedere!
Carlos.
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

Lietmotiv

Re: Resources for learning Romanian

Postby Lietmotiv » 2008-08-29, 18:50

Colloquial Romanian sources? That would be hard,but you can ask and we can answer;
Colloquial Romanian is a bit different from the official one,meaning it contains more Slavic(Bulgarian,Serbian),Gypsy ,Turkish and Russian words. Also,the pronunciation is a bit difference,many people saying dă instead of de(meaning 'of') , pă instead on pe(meaning 'on'),pîn instead of prin (through) and so on

Strigo

Postby Strigo » 2008-08-29, 20:47

AndreiB wrote:Colloquial Romanian sources? That would be hard,but you can ask and we can answer;
Colloquial Romanian is a bit different from the official one,meaning it contains more Slavic(Bulgarian,Serbian),Gypsy ,Turkish and Russian words. Also,the pronunciation is a bit difference,many people saying dă instead of de(meaning 'of') , pă instead on pe(meaning 'on'),pîn instead of prin (through) and so on

I meant the Romanian version of Colloquial series book. :D but thanks anyway for your answer :)
Aquí es donde traduzco diariamente música israelí del hebreo al español

[flag]cl[/flag] native; [flag]en[/flag] fluent; [flag]il[/flag] lower advanced ; [flag]pt-BR[/flag] read fluently, understand well, speak not so badly (specially after some Itaipava); recently focusing on [flag]sv[/flag][flag]ar[/flag] and I promised myself to finish my [flag]ru[/flag] New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners in less than a month (12/oct/2013). Wants to wake up one day speaking [flag]ka[/flag][flag]lt[/flag] and any Turkic language.

Lietmotiv

Postby Lietmotiv » 2008-08-30, 5:31

Sorry I'm a bit confused; you mean literature using colloquial forms?

Nukalurk

Postby Nukalurk » 2008-08-30, 7:11

No, it is a kind of publisher which approaches many languages, and in this case he asked about the book dealing with Romanian.

Return to “Romanian (Română)”