How to learn Romanian?

Knabo

How to learn Romanian?

Postby Knabo » 2008-06-07, 13:16

Hello to everyone.
I hope there is someone who could tell me how I could start learning Romanian. I am from Croatia and I can't find any books to learn Romanian here. And as I can see, all the online courses have already begun. I have no knowledge of Romanian, so please don't send me books about Romanian in Romanian. I already have some of those but I can't use them. Maybe if there is some book in English, Esperanto or (if I'm allowed to hope) Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian or some other language familiar to me.
I would be very thankful for any help

Lietmotiv

Postby Lietmotiv » 2008-06-10, 17:42

Why don't you try finding such books in a library or something? I am sure there should exist a conversation guide. Since in Romania you can find Romanian-Serbian conversation guide,I assume you can find that also in Croatia
Good luck

Dinko1704986

Re: How to learn Romanian?

Postby Dinko1704986 » 2008-06-13, 19:41

Knabo wrote:Hello to everyone.
I hope there is someone who could tell me how I could start learning Romanian. I am from Croatia and I can't find any books to learn Romanian here. And as I can see, all the online courses have already begun. I have no knowledge of Romanian, so please don't send me books about Romanian in Romanian. I already have some of those but I can't use them. Maybe if there is some book in English, Esperanto or (if I'm allowed to hope) Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian or some other language familiar to me.
I would be very thankful for any help

Ima ovdje i priručnik i rječnik/there's both a conversation guide and a dictionary here:

http://www.dominovic.hr/rjecnici.htm

sretno :D

Knabo

Postby Knabo » 2008-06-15, 9:22

Hvala ti velika!

Return to “Romanian (Română)”