Čeština— Koko

Koko
Re: Čeština— Koko

Postby Koko » 2015-01-04, 0:58

hreru wrote:I think it sounds weird because it's just a training sentence to exercise grammar, they're always weird and there's no need to think about how they should sound naturally. :P

And who really writes to anyone v hradu nowadays ;) I also had little vocabulary to make any complex sentence further than location, action, recipient, and direct object :whistle:

Now I can say: V autě čtu kotěti knihou o histori moje města. Which is just as awkward :lol:

Naihonn

Re: Čeština— Koko

Postby Naihonn » 2015-01-09, 11:57

Koko wrote:
hreru wrote:I think it sounds weird because it's just a training sentence to exercise grammar, they're always weird and there's no need to think about how they should sound naturally. :P

And who really writes to anyone v hradu nowadays ;) I also had little vocabulary to make any complex sentence further than location, action, recipient, and direct object :whistle:

Now I can say: V autě čtu kotěti knihou o historii mojeho města. Which is just as awkward :lol:

Why? Kittens always like history books. 8-) And there is nothing better to do in a car anyway. :)

Return to “Czech (Čeština)”