группa Технология

Moderator:voron

darkina
группa Технологи

Postby darkina » 2005-07-14, 21:58

My favourite Russian group is Технология :)
Last year it seemed that they were going to have a new album, I remember Lada telling me... Now I found again their website and I don't see any album from last year, except from some compilations... But in the news they say they're going to have a new album out next October! (and I won't be there in Russia to buy it :( Hope I can buy it online...) Any Russians confirming this? I think last year on the site they had a song they said it was new...
Any fans out there?
Btw, their official website http://www.tehnologia.info/ seems to have improved, they have lyrics now :)

And...it appears they'll have a concert in Moscow on 6th August...and I'll happen to be in Moscow by that time! I'd love to go... I wonder about how to get tickets...and how to reach that place... :roll: (Москва, Теплый Стан - клуб "Аврора"
(м. Теплый Стан. В здании к/т "АВРОРА") What's Теплый Стан???
век живи, век учись, а дураком помрешь

Pleasures remain, so does the pain

Cisza

Postby Cisza » 2005-07-15, 11:33

Тёплый Стан is a metro station close to the Аврора cinema.
You can find it at the map here

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-15, 15:34

Ah I see... thanks, I'll consider getting informed about that concert... I'd like to live some Moscow life, not just be a tourist...

Lada

Re: группa Технологи

Postby Lada » 2005-07-15, 18:44

Darky wrote:I wonder about how to get tickets...and how to reach that place... :roll:

there's no any problems with getting tickets. You can buy them somewhere in the city (there are special палатки for this) or in the ticket office of the club, but this must be done beforehand, or you can order tickets via Internet. Some useful sites:
http://www.parter.ru
http://www.kontromarka.ru

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-16, 16:34

Thanks Lada, that would be the problem, that maybe it's late to find tickets... I will see if there's something I can do about it when I'm there, because first I have to see if it's really possible for me to get to the concert, and maybe find someone who wants to come with me... or see if I feel confident enoguh in not getting lost in Moscow all alone... :roll:

bodhisatva

Postby bodhisatva » 2005-07-19, 10:37

Darky wrote:Thanks Lada, that would be the problem, that maybe it's late to find tickets... I will see if there's something I can do about it when I'm there, because first I have to see if it's really possible for me to get to the concert, and maybe find someone who wants to come with me... or see if I feel confident enoguh in not getting lost in Moscow all alone... :roll:

Hmm. An unknown club somewhere in suburb. I'd better decline such an adventure. :|

Besides Технология isn't really popular here (but 15 years ago it was :D) and in my opinion it's a cheap copy of Depeche Mode (no offence meant :D). I'm old enough to remember them both, so I think it's not worthy to spend time at this concert.

I'd want to suggest a much more extreme thing. :D Let's visit rock festival Нашествие on 5-7 August. Actually it's not a just rock festival, but there will be various kinds of groups: punk, folk, говнорок, heavy metal (forever!), dance, etc. You can listen to and look at really interesting and popular russian music.

What do you think?

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-19, 19:52

bodhisatva wrote:
Hmm. An unknown club somewhere in suburb. I'd better decline such an adventure. :|

Damn... that's not for me then... Shame, if I wasn't new to Moscow I'd do it for sure!:(

bodhisatva wrote:Besides Технология isn't really popular here (but 15 years ago it was :D) and in my opinion it's a cheap copy of Depeche Mode (no offence meant :D).

So what? Depeche Mode is my absolutely favourite group, a sort of 'religion'. I agree that Технология sound a lot like them, and that's certainly intentional and show how much of an influence Depeche Mode had and have (though on the site I heard some new Технология's songs and they sound more like Tatu than like DM... :() And I'm really happy to have someone that has a sound I like so much to listen to in Russian to learn new words :)
No offence taken, but you have to be careful of what you say about Depeche Mode and their followers when I'm around ;) (and even when I'm not :mrgreen:)

bodhisatva wrote:I'm old enough to remember them both, so I think it's not worthy to spend time at this concert.

That reference suggest me that you don't know that Depeche Mode are not a band of the past but still going and they'll have a new album out in October. I got into them in 1997 which is less than 15 years ago... :roll: They still have lots of fans, in Russia as well (check out their forums...), and always making new ones including my teenage brother :)
And these are the reasons why I think it would be worth it :)

bodhisatva wrote:I'd want to suggest a much more extreme thing. :D Let's visit rock festival Нашествие on 5-7 August. Actually it's not a just rock festival, but there will be various kinds of groups: punk, folk, говнорок, heavy metal (forever!), dance, etc. You can listen to and look at really interesting and popular russian music.

What do you think?

Not bad but that's not totally my thing... I generally have troubles in listening to punk for more than 2 minutes, it bores me...Metal is ok, but still not my favourite... I'm an electropop-girl, if it wasn't clear from the first past of this post. I don't dislike some rock but I'd go for Технология much more happily...

bodhisatva

Postby bodhisatva » 2005-07-20, 7:38

Darky wrote:Depeche Mode is my absolutely favourite group, a sort of 'religion'. I agree that Технология sound a lot like them, and that's certainly intentional and show how much of an influence Depeche Mode had and have (though on the site I heard some new Технология's songs and they sound more like Tatu than like DM... :() And I'm really happy to have someone that has a sound I like so much to listen to in Russian to learn new words :)
No offence taken, but you have to be careful of what you say about Depeche Mode and their followers when I'm around ;) (and even when I'm not :mrgreen:)

Hehe. My English is really terrible, I mean that Depeche Mode was much more better than Технология. :D
I used to be a fan of Depech Mode in late eighties. Moreover I made love with my first girlfriend listening to Depeche Mode. :oops: So that Depeche Mode is much more than 'religion' for me. :D And nowdays I listen to "Enjoy the silence" on radio with enormous pleasure :D

Darky wrote:Not bad but that's not totally my thing...

OK.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-20, 18:33

bodhisatva wrote:
Darky wrote:Depeche Mode is my absolutely favourite group, a sort of 'religion'. I agree that Технология sound a lot like them, and that's certainly intentional and show how much of an influence Depeche Mode had and have (though on the site I heard some new Технология's songs and they sound more like Tatu than like DM... :() And I'm really happy to have someone that has a sound I like so much to listen to in Russian to learn new words :)

Hehe. My English is really terrible, I mean that Depeche Mode was much more better than Технология. :D
I used to be a fan of Depech Mode in late eighties. Moreover I made love with my first girlfriend listening to Depeche Mode. :oops: So that Depeche Mode is much more than 'religion' for me. :D And nowdays I listen to "Enjoy the silence" on radio with enormous pleasure :D

Eeheh I actually think that maybe it was me who misunderstood a bit...but the offence bit was just written after Depeche Mode, so I thought you were meaning something bad about them, sort of, and the fan's pride got me started ;) Anyway nevermind, even if you didn't like them you'd be entitled to your own opinion... And I'm glad to hear that you actually like them too :) Of course they're much better than Технология, but I still like Технология.
I love the way the Eastern Europe is fond of electropop, you can't find anything like that here.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-24, 14:06

Cisza wrote:Тёплый Стан is a metro station close to the Аврора cinema.
You can find it at the map here

:shock: I just found out that this Тёплый Стан station will be just a couple of stations away from what will be 'my' metro station... :shock:

bodhisatva

Postby bodhisatva » 2005-07-25, 7:00

Darky wrote:I just found out that this Тёплый Стан station will be just a couple of stations away from what will be 'my' metro station... :shock:

Битцевский парк? :wink:

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-25, 12:08

nope, other direction :P

Lada

Postby Lada » 2005-07-25, 18:53

Darky wrote: :shock: I just found out that this Тёплый Стан station will be just a couple of stations away from what will be 'my' metro station... :shock:

this is ORANGE line!!! it s my native line, my favourite one!!!!!! :D I know the city along this line better then everything else! Darky, you decided to live there specially, don't deny it :wink:

darkina

Postby darkina » 2005-07-26, 15:42

:wink: Of course Lada, it was in your honour! ;)
I saw on the other thread (the one about photos of where do you live in the general topics) what is your metro station and noticed it's the same line. Ehehe I'm trying to get acquainted with the metro lines before I get there ;)

I knew that the institute I'll be staying at wasn't in the center but now in the map it does seem a bit out... I wonder if it will take me ages to reach the centre... But nevermind, this way I'll feel more like a real Russian who has to take metro to get to the centre, not just a tourist...:)

Byyyy the waaaay... A friend from a Depeche Mode (told you I'm addicted) forum gave me a link to an advert to a party with electronic music...aaah I love those parties (they are absolutely rare in Italy, but in Hungary I went to many)... wow I'm not a party-person but the Moscow nightlife is tempting me already :shock:

Return to “Russian (Русский)”