Russian discussion group.

Moderator:voron

Axystos
Russian discussion group.

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-22, 14:36

Привет всем!

This group is intended for people who are interested in the Russian language. This will be a virtual discussion group, not a virtual class, because there is no tutor for Russian. I myself am only a student of Russian, I make mistakes, and therefore I don't consider myself good enough to be a tutor. Nevertheless I would like to practise Russian here from time to time, and that’s why I’ve started this virtual discussion group.

Nevertheless, you can always ask questions here about Russian. If I don’t know the answer for 100% (and I can guarantee that that will happen a few times :) ), there are at least 2 russian natives who offered to help whenever they have time, and maybe there’ll be more.

But also if you don’t want to ask questions, but just want to post something in or about Russian; this is the place for it. Tell the Unilang world when, how and why you started to learn Russian, or what you did yesterday when you went to visit your family, or what movie you last saw at the cinema (я увидел фильм «Гарри Поттер 2» в четверг и его мне очень понравился! :D), or something like that.. :)

Well, I’m looking forward to your posts.

Axystos.
Last edited by Axystos on 2005-03-14, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
Native: Nederlands; C2: Deutsch; C1: English;
B1: русский, français, 日本語;
A2: norsk, svenska; A1: português, italiano, español, čeština, polski

proycon
Server Administrator

Postby proycon » 2002-12-22, 20:49

Привет!!

Я очень рад что у нас сейчас русский групп! Я хочу изучить по-русский! Сейчас я ещё плохо говорю почему что русский трудный язык. Но здесь я могу отрабатывать! :)
Language is the dress of thought -- Samuel Johnson
my homepage

proycon
Server Administrator

Postby proycon » 2002-12-22, 20:59

Вы тоже читали мою русскою цитату горбачева? :)
my homepage

darkina

Postby darkina » 2002-12-22, 21:16

da! Ja videla!
Sorry no time nor strength to try the cyrillic keyboard, nor to post much...see ya in better times...
Do svidanija!
век живи, век учись, а дураком помрешь

Pleasures remain, so does the pain

levi

Postby levi » 2002-12-23, 1:08

I love the way Russian sounds, but because I have a preexisting interest in Japanese I am discouraged from gathering the basics in another non-Roman alphabet language while still building on my German. :(

ekalin

Russian -

Postby ekalin » 2002-12-23, 19:35

Hi,

A question for the dutch russian-speaking esperantists: :-)
When I got to the chapter that explained the "reflexive" suffixes -ся and -сь, I started noting that in many cases it seems to be like the Esperanto infix -iĝ-. I have not been able to confirm that, but I haven't found an example that breakes that.
So, are both equivalent (or almost equivalent), or I'm just crazy?

proycon
Server Administrator

Postby proycon » 2002-12-23, 20:32

As far as I know russian, the russian reflexive form indeed corresponds very much to the Esperanto -iĝ suffix.. Very well noticed! :)
my homepage

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-23, 23:52

Привет proycon.

proycon wrote:Привет!!

Я очень рад что у нас сейчас <b>русский групп</b>! Я хочу изучить <b>по-русский</b>! Сейчас я ещё плохо говорю <b>почему что</b> русский трудный язык. Но здесь я могу отрабатывать! :)

3 corrections of which I'm certain that they're wrong, and how they should be:
-русскАЯ группА ('group' in russian is a female word)
-русский язык. I want to learn (the) russian (language).
You use по-русски (no й!) when you're saying я говорю по-русски.
-потому что ("because").

----

Да, я тоже очень рад, что у меня была возможность чтобы начать русскую группу здесь. Надеюсь, что будет активная группа с многими участниками.

Yes, I'm also very glad that I had the possibility to begin a russian group here. I hope it will be an active group with many participants.

Axystos.

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-23, 23:59

Darkroom wrote:da! Ja videla!
Sorry no time nor strength to try the cyrillic keyboard, nor to post much...see ya in better times...
Do svidanija!

Ну, было уже поздно, девять часов вечером, когда ты написала это сообщение, итак мы тебя прощаем. :wink:

До следующего сообщения! :)

Well, it was already late, 10 pm, when you wrote that message, so we forgive you. :wink:

Until the next message! :)

Axystos.

Axystos

Re: Russian -

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-24, 0:15

ekalin wrote:Hi,

A question for the dutch russian-speaking esperantists: :-)
When I got to the chapter that explained the "reflexive" suffixes -ся and -сь, I started noting that in many cases it seems to be like the Esperanto infix -iĝ-. I have not been able to confirm that, but I haven't found an example that breakes that.
So, are both equivalent (or almost equivalent), or I'm just crazy?

Interesting question. I think it's true that the difference between начать and начаться is the same as the one between komenci and komencigxi.
But I wouldn't go as far as calling them equivalent. For example the russian word for 'to laugh' is смеяться, whereas the esperanto version is 'ridi'. And "смеять" doesn't exist.
So I think there are similarities, but that's all....

Axystos.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2002-12-24, 21:00

'ridi'? eto italianskaja slova! ;) ---> you laugh (singular), or laugh! (singular imperative). Кажется (i don't even know if it is the word i want....), well, it seems, что эспэранто is taken from other languages...Well i dotn know much about it but , being it artificial, i guess it is...

Uhm it took me ages to write just those 3 words in cyrillic...im too lazy to go on...

Axy dear, i'm more alive at 10 in the evening when it isn't 3 weeks that i run around working and studying like a desperate... ;) Well, not always more alive, but that night i was veeery tired (i don't even know how to say 'tired' in russian...)

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-24, 23:49

Да, ты права, Тёмная Комната ( :P ), эсперанто - на 60% основанно на романских языках. Значит эсперанто может быть очень легко язык для тебя чтобы учится. Когда ты начнёшь? :P

Yes, you're right, Darkroom, esperanto is for 60% based on romance languages. So maybe esperanto is a very easy language for you to learn. When will you begin? :P

Впрочем, "кажется" было хорошо. And "I'm tired" = я устала (for a female person).
А надо сказать "итальянское слово". The word "слова" also exists, but that's the nominative plural ('words').

Axystos.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2002-12-25, 20:51

Спасибо Axy :) Я начина??? (uhmm...beginner) студентка so i make many mistakes. If you make me notice my mistakes, even the smallsmall ones, i'll learn better! :) So please go on if you want (Axy or whoever), i guess my mistakes are still very basic and easy to notice...

Я не хочу учится эспэранто.... мне кажется a bit uninteresting...too 'artificial'... i admit i dont know much about it, but it doesnt seem a great idea too me... (come on people, hate me ;))

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-26, 11:38

Ирина! Я рад, что ты как родная русская хочет помочь нам, потому что
- я сам только студент русского языка, делаю ошибки и не мог бы помочь другим так хорошо как ты могла бы. :)
- я завтра поеду в Германию на неделю и там у меня наверно не будет возможность быть online.

Если ты боюсь, что будет очень много работы, не обеспокойсь: другие русские тоже члены Униланга (хотя я их ещё не видел здесь на русском форуме).

Irina! I'm glad that you as a native russian wants to help us, because
- I myself am only a student of russian, I make mistakes and couldn't help the other as well as you could. :)
- I'll go to Germany for a week tomorrow and there I probably won't have to possibility to be online.

If you're afraid that it'll be a lot of work, don't worry: other russians are member of Unilang, too (although I haven't seen them here on the russian forum yet).

Axystos.

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-26, 11:40

Hate you? Как мы могли бы ненавидеть такую милую девушку как ты? :D
Ты права: Эсперанто немного искусственный язык, но думай таким образом: если ты учишь эсперанто, ты можешь поедеть в конгрессы по-эсперанто, найти другие люди, которые тоже говорят русский и упражнять с ними.
Что ты думаешь, что я буду делать на следующую неделю...? :twisted:

Hate you? How could we hate such a nice girl like you? :D
You’re right: Esperanto is a bit artificial, but think like this: if you learn esperanto, you can go to esperanto meetings, find other people, who also speak russian, and practise with them.
What do you think that I’ll be doing next week...? :twisted:

Axystos.

proycon
Server Administrator

Postby proycon » 2002-12-26, 12:06

Привет! :)

Ахистос, ты будешь ехать на ИС в Трире? хорошо! Я к сожалению не могу ехать...

Добро Пажаловать в русские группе Ирина! :)

Можешь ты нас скажать что-нибудь о Россие?
my homepage

Axystos

Postby Axystos » 2002-12-26, 21:57

Да, я поеду туда, Proycon. И когда я вернулся, я тебе расскажу всё, что я там сделал.
По-русски... mwuahahahahaha...... :twisted: :P

Axystos.

Chris2

Postby Chris2 » 2002-12-27, 13:01

Hi Axystos. Nice idea, this discussion. I´ll try and participate next year, ´cause here at my father´s pc I cannot install the russion keyboard. Not even login...
No ja rad sto budjet wosmoschna, govoritj zdjes po-russki i konjeschno budu napissatj zdjes ja sam.
poka!

Chris2

Postby Chris2 » 2002-12-27, 13:06

Tshort... ja ushe "wyjlogged" i nje mog uvidjetj. No tscheres njedelje eto budjet ismenitsa.

darkina

Postby darkina » 2002-12-27, 17:56

guys...you write too much ;) thankfully it didnt take so long to read as i feared at first ;)
But now that Axy is away, it might slow down... ;) Anyway, im here just to warn that i might not participate much until the 6th january, cos i'll be busy with an angliskij guest...We'll see :)
And even if i came here just to warn, i feel guilty for not writing po-russki, so...uhm... Kak dela? I hope, vsjo ochen korosho!
Do svidanjia!!!
-Tjoplaja Komnata- :P (spasibo axystos for your efforts in finding a better name for me ;))

Oh, ja zabyla: Axy, pochemu ja dolzhna esperanto izuchat, to meet russian speakers? i could meet them at an italian meeting ;) And i thought that at esperanto meeting you govorit po-esperanto ;)

Return to “Russian (Русский)”