Learning Russian Language

Moderator:voron

rikmor
Learning Russian Language

Postby rikmor » 2016-12-19, 3:59

Hi Everyone,

I am medical student from India. I completed my mbbs course last year and right now i am waiting for right opportunity to get going with my further study. I have looked up to try in some countries like Philippines, China and Russia. By far, i am more interested in going to Russia. I have already sent an application form to one of the university there - Volgograd State Medical University. But right now i am looking for learning Russian language, I came up with this site here. But i am quite not sure if i should go for it or may be i should look up for some more tutors to help me with. They have pretty good offering however. But any kinds of tips and suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

voini

Re: Learning Russian Language

Postby voini » 2018-08-31, 14:33

As the Russian proverb says there's no such thing as bad weather, but there're bad clothes. For your holiday I strongly recommend having some courses in Russian. My best holidays were spent in this Russian language course Kiev http://learn-russian.kiev.ua/. Met many interesting people and discovered a lot of country and language

Return to “Russian (Русский)”