I have a few questions about Russian grammar. I'll post three or four questions at a time and I'll post the other ones after those. Ok first,:
1. What are the rules/conjugations for words like 'Весь'? I thought that 'Весь' was the only form until I saw 'всеми' which is a different form of 'Весь'.
2. How do I use 'Надо'? What are the rules for this as well? I read it somewhere but I don't know how to use it.
3. I don't understand how accents work at all in Russian. I found a link that kinda explains it but I still don't understand. All I know is:
"As a rule of thumb, strong consonant stems have end accent while stems on й tend to have stem accent" but I don't even know what that means. Can someone explain Russian accents in simple terms please? (btw, here's the link I was referring to:
4. Can someone explain negative pronouns as well?
5. “Кстати, если я неправильно скажу какое-нибудь слово, скажи мне, какое именно слово я сказал неправильно.” In this sentence, I don’t understand how to use ‘какой’
If you need me to provide any additional information or examples, let me know and I'll show you what I'm talking about. Thanks!!