serbocroat: problem with some words

kibo

Postby kibo » 2004-09-08, 20:13

Vlacko wrote:Буги у уставу Србије пише да је званично писмо у Србији ћирилично и да је обавезно да се називи на установама пишу ћирилицом. У покрајнама на установама називи треба бити исписани ћирилицом као и језицима националних мањина.

То само значи да је ћирилица (једино) званично писмо Републике Србије (мада је и то дискутабилно), али не
и једино званично писмо српскога језика. Иначе устав Црне Горе каже да су латиница и ћирилица равноправне.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

juanjose1967

Postby juanjose1967 » 2004-09-09, 11:23

Bugi

could you please send me a private message or announce in this thread when the VSL is approved by the forum moderator?

thanks!

Vlacko

Postby Vlacko » 2004-09-09, 11:52

У Црној Гори су и латиница и ћирилица равноправна писма, али то не важи и за Србију. У Србији је само једно звнично писмо и то ћирилица.
Зашто је то дискутабилно?
"If this is the best of all possible worlds,then what must the others be like?"

Voltaire, Candide, Chapter 6.

kibo

Postby kibo » 2004-09-10, 8:38

Fenek wrote:In my opinion Serbs will be better off if they preserve both alphabets.

Undoubtedly. ;)

Fenek wrote:A Serbian friend of mine told me that many young Serbs prefer to use the Latin alphabet in their everyday lifes and one of the reasons may be that you write faster using the Latin alphabet than using the Cyrillic alphabet, so the Latin alphabet is more convenient when you take notes during lectures etc.

Hehe, I've heard that too. :) Well, it really depends from person to person. But I'm sure that most people use both purely out of practical reasons. (and not ideological ones)
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

kibo

Postby kibo » 2004-09-10, 8:41

juanjose1967 wrote:Bugi

could you please send me a private message or announce in this thread when the VSL is approved by the forum moderator?

thanks!

It's up! :)
Goals:
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

Florette

Postby Florette » 2005-03-08, 18:29

Hi... does anyone have information about the ECTACO Partner ESC400T online at
http://www.ectaco.com/dictionaries/view ... ict_id=837

I'm trying to find a great resource that will help me learn Croatian, and this might be voice activated but I'm not sure. Any other help would be appreciated too.

Many thanks.. Flo

t.o.m.i.n.h.o.

Postby t.o.m.i.n.h.o. » 2005-03-09, 20:56

Bugi wrote:
Fenek wrote:In my opinion Serbs will be better off if they preserve both alphabets.

Undoubtedly. ;)

Fenek wrote:A Serbian friend of mine told me that many young Serbs prefer to use the Latin alphabet in their everyday lifes and one of the reasons may be that you write faster using the Latin alphabet than using the Cyrillic alphabet, so the Latin alphabet is more convenient when you take notes during lectures etc.

Hehe, I've heard that too. :) Well, it really depends from person to person. But I'm sure that most people use both purely out of practical reasons. (and not ideological ones)

I can watch Bosnian TV channels in Serbian and they always use the Roman script in the subtitles. :wink:

Is there a Montenegrino language?
The differences between the Dubrovnik speech of Croatian language and Montenegrino speech are minimal... :wink:

Some people in Croatia simplify things saying: ekavica is Serbian, (i)jekavica is Croatian.
There are ekavian parts of Croatian (Hrvatsko Zagorje, Podravina, Medjimurje, Liburnija [Opatija]) and there are (i)jekavian speakers of Serbian (mainly in Bosnia and Croatia)...

In Croatian, there are two words for Serbian:

srpski = belonging to Serbs
srbijanski = belonging to Serbia

Srbijanski premijer = Prime minister of Serbia
Srpski jezik = Serbian language

Return to “Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (Bosanski/Hrvatski/Српски)”