Is there any USA citizen left?

A place for everyone to have discussions about literature, classical and contemporary.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Francy
Is there any USA citizen left?

Postby Francy » 2002-09-15, 19:34

I mean, left here in the Literature section not in the whole forum... I need help for my thesis. It's on a documentary book written in 1936 and published in 1941, since quite anybody ever noticed it existed there is very few material on it. I've already looked for it thorugh the whole net, and in some libraries. I've found some things, but I was wondering if you natives can help me... please...

The title is "Let us Now Praise famous man" by James Agee and Walker Evans. I'll be very grateful to you if you could help me...
There are more things in Heaven and Hearth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy...

<b>
www.myspace.com/ushuayia
</b>

Sarah

I'm still a member

Postby Sarah » 2002-09-15, 20:09

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been active. Since school has started I have had band camp, a church conference and a leadership workshop. I had one day off last week and this week I will have two. I have been insanely busy. I'm terribly sorry that my active participation in this forum suffered. Please tell me how I can help and I'll gladly do so.

Francy

Postby Francy » 2002-09-16, 19:16

No please don't worry!! OOOH, I apologise I didn't mean that!! I'm so sorry!!! I can understand you're busy, I was just ironic since I noticed in the Literature section there were only me and Fenek left, but really you don't have to apologise or give reasons!! Everybosy has a busy period, and you don't owe us anything really!! I'm so sorry... please don't feel bad!!
There are more things in Heaven and Hearth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy...

<b>

www.myspace.com/ushuayia

</b>

Return to “Literature”