North Korean?

User avatar
Karavinka
Posts: 2309
Joined: 2004-04-24, 4:00
Gender: male
Location: Montréal
Country: CA Canada (Canada)

North Korean?

Postby Karavinka » 2005-09-21, 8:18

북조선의 문화어를 기준으로 가르치는 조선어 교재에 대해 아시는 분이 있는지 궁금합니다. 아마 한어나 러시아어, 혹은 일본어로 있을 것 같은데, 아시는 분이 있다면 답글 남겨주세요.

I wonder if anyone knows about Korean books based on the Cultural Language of DPRK. I guess there should be some in Chinese, Russian or Japanese. Please leave a reply if anyone knows about it.

北朝鮮の文化語の基準の朝鮮語教材があるか気になるんです。多分中国語、ロシア語、とか日本語にあると思うんです。誰か知るなら答弁お願いします。
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Spoiler Alert: Turkish | -30 Thai | Sink or Zapotec

User avatar
Rounin
Posts: 761
Joined: 2004-01-13, 12:31
Gender: female

Postby Rounin » 2005-09-24, 1:58

Well, the most obvious choice might be the works of Kim Il Sung, but there might be more contemporary examples?

User avatar
Karavinka
Posts: 2309
Joined: 2004-04-24, 4:00
Gender: male
Location: Montréal
Country: CA Canada (Canada)

Postby Karavinka » 2005-09-24, 3:14

Well, I have the access to his Collected Works and I read quite a lot from it and I watch NK news sometimes... So I really have no problem understanding North Korean. (And South/North Korean are >85% same anyway.) But I want to re-learn it in a systematic way so I can actually speak like a NK. hehe.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Spoiler Alert: Turkish | -30 Thai | Sink or Zapotec

Ellif
Posts: 29
Joined: 2005-08-29, 15:38
Real Name: Hanos yoon
Gender: male
Location: Incheon
Country: KR South Korea (한국)
Contact:

아마 거기에 대해서라면..

Postby Ellif » 2005-09-24, 14:23

북한 문법 설명을 저희 대학교 안에서 본적이 있습니다.
의외로 우리나라보다 북한 문법이 더 어려우니..
(특히 rxxxxxx같은 녀석을 높여야 하니..)

User avatar
Rounin
Posts: 761
Joined: 2004-01-13, 12:31
Gender: female

Postby Rounin » 2005-09-25, 19:16

Uh-oh... You don't happen to live on Silmido do you, noir? :wink:

User avatar
Karavinka
Posts: 2309
Joined: 2004-04-24, 4:00
Gender: male
Location: Montréal
Country: CA Canada (Canada)

Postby Karavinka » 2005-09-26, 1:11

Rounin wrote:Uh-oh... You don't happen to live on Silmido do you, noir? :wink:


Nope :D :D :D
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Spoiler Alert: Turkish | -30 Thai | Sink or Zapotec

User avatar
勺园之鬼
Posts: 890
Joined: 2003-05-29, 5:16
Real Name: 君君
Gender: male
Location: :o)
Country: KP North Korea (조선)

Re: North Korean?

Postby 勺园之鬼 » 2005-09-27, 12:53

noir wrote:북조선의 문화어를 기준으로 가르치는 조선어 교재에 대해 아시는 분이 있는지 궁금합니다. 아마 한어나 러시아어, 혹은 일본어로 있을 것 같은데, 아시는 분이 있다면 답글 남겨주세요.

I wonder if anyone knows about Korean books based on the Cultural Language of DPRK. I guess there should be some in Chinese, Russian or Japanese. Please leave a reply if anyone knows about it.

北朝鮮の文化語の基準の朝鮮語教材があるか気になるんです。多分中国語、ロシア語、とか日本語にあると思うんです。誰か知るなら答弁お願いします。


I think I told you I saw a very big number of books about the Cultural Language, and also about Korean as spoken in China, yet they're all in Chinese... Unfortunately when I was in China I couldn't buy these books for many reasons... I'll get some for myself when I go back there and you can be sure I'll try to find a way to scan them and send you some copies, if not the real books. ;)
四海为家

User avatar
Karavinka
Posts: 2309
Joined: 2004-04-24, 4:00
Gender: male
Location: Montréal
Country: CA Canada (Canada)

Re: North Korean?

Postby Karavinka » 2005-09-27, 13:45

勺园之鬼 wrote:I think I told you I saw a very big number of books about the Cultural Language, and also about Korean as spoken in China, yet they're all in Chinese... Unfortunately when I was in China I couldn't buy these books for many reasons... I'll get some for myself when I go back there and you can be sure I'll try to find a way to scan them and send you some copies, if not the real books. ;)


:D :D :D
Or hopefully there is a way I can order them. ;)
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
Spoiler Alert: Turkish | -30 Thai | Sink or Zapotec


Return to “Korean (한국어)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest