What was this song from long ago?

Moderator:Mulder-21

xBlackHeartx
What was this song from long ago?

Postby xBlackHeartx » 2017-09-27, 13:33

I don't see other threads like this, but I don't know anywhere else where I can ask for help identifying a foreign song, especcially since I haven't had much luck in the past with English songs.

This was a song I heard probably over 10 years ago (though I think the song may have been older than that). I really can't remember much of it. Other than it had some guy that said 'rød grød med fløde' (I believe it was a comedic song). I'm not sure, but I think the primary vocalist was female. The song was obviously fairly modern. I think it was some kind of pop or rock song. I can't remember the other persons lines, I can't even recall if they were in English or Danish. All I know is I liked the song back then and now I'm contemplating trying to learn a north Germanic language again.

Any help would be appreciated.

xBlackHeartx

Re: What was this song from long ago?

Postby xBlackHeartx » 2017-09-27, 17:21

I just looked through wikipedia's list of danish bands and muscisions, hoping I would recognize a name. Then it hit me: the song was from some television show. It wasn't actually made by a group I don't think. I think it was made by a comedian.

Return to “Danish (Dansk)”