Catalan Course

Moderator: Iván

Poliglot

Catalan Course

Postby Poliglot » 2002-11-09, 21:54

In response to Luis, who asked for a course to learn Catalan, I have included one link, with two interesting resources (a course and a conversation guide). I have included them in the category "Language Courses", as there were not yet any specific category for the Catalan language. However, that way it does not appear listed in the catalogue. You may locate it conducting a search or clicking at this link http://www.intercat.gencat.es/

Poliglot

Fenek

Postby Fenek » 2002-11-10, 11:06

A Catalan course? COOL! :D
I tried to learn Catalan this year's summer, but I had to give up because I lacked time. I made use of the Babel site (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/babel-site/ ) and our beautiful and charming member Jasmine :D I hope that I will be able to come back to Catalan one day. Finally, they started running a Catalan course at my univeristy this year 8) But I am not able to participate :( [/url]

Poliglot

Postby Poliglot » 2002-11-10, 18:23

I am happy that you liked the course. But it is a pitty that you cannot go on learning it. I will be willing to help you!

Poliglot

Fenek

Learning Catalan

Postby Fenek » 2002-11-11, 10:30

Thanks for your offer, Poliglot! :)

E}{pugnator

Postby E}{pugnator » 2002-11-11, 11:54

I'm one of the guys that are supposed to work with the bookmarks section, and I'll try to make a category for catalan and put this and other links in it as soon as I have my computer at home...
Learning Georgian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Papiamentu from scratch. Trying to brush up my Norwegian up to an advanced level.

Return to “Catalan/Valencian (Català/Valencià)”