Catalaans voor Nederlandstaligen

Moderator: Iván

Yannig

Catalaans voor Nederlandstaligen

Postby Yannig » 2004-03-15, 13:20

Given the amount of Dutch and Dutch-speaking tourists to Catalonia that simply ignore Catalan when visiting the Catalan-speaking provincies, it should be nice to develop a lanague method Catalan in Dutch, for there is nothing to find in that language in the Netherlands, which, in my view, is a pitty. Any cadidates? :D :?:

Car
Forum Administrator

Postby Car » 2004-03-15, 13:30

pa-integral has made an excellent Catalan course and its web version will also be translated into Dutch.
Please correct my mistakes!

pa-integral

Re: Catalaans voor Nederlandstaligen

Postby pa-integral » 2004-03-15, 14:24

Yannig wrote:Given the amount of Dutch and Dutch-speaking tourists to Catalonia that simply ignore Catalan when visiting the Catalan-speaking provincies, it should be nice to develop a lanague method Catalan in Dutch, for there is nothing to find in that language in the Netherlands, which, in my view, is a pitty. Any cadidates? :D :?:

You can find a Dutch version of the course (translated by Ron) at http://cat.unilang.org/
The translations are not still finished because I didn't have time to post more translations at the Translation Forum ;) But I'll soon post more and translate the rest of the course :)

Leviwosc

Postby Leviwosc » 2004-03-15, 17:22

Hallo Yannig ek is so bly jou te sien in hierdie gemeenskap! Welkom op Unilang ek dink jy sal 'n pragtig tyd hê hier.

Oor jou berig, jy is reg, maar ons is ook besig ’n kursus te maak en te vertaal ek sorg vir die Nederlandse vertaling. Hulle sy nie geïnteresseer in ’n Afrikaans versie nie. Dit is jammer anders hê ons die kursus kan vertaal in Afrikaans.

Totsiens,
Ron.
Last edited by Leviwosc on 2004-03-15, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image | Image Image Image Image | Image Image Image

Leviwosc

Postby Leviwosc » 2004-03-15, 17:25

pa-integral wrote:You can find a Dutch version of the course (translated by Ron) at http://cat.unilang.org/
The translations are not still finished because I didn't have time to post more translations at the Translation Forum ;) But I'll soon post more and translate the rest of the course :)

Oops you're right Pa-Intergral! I've totally forgotten to translate those lessons, if you want me to translate them please send me the lessons which aren't translated yet in Dutch.

Ron.
Image Image | Image Image Image Image | Image Image Image

pa-integral

Postby pa-integral » 2004-03-15, 19:57

Ron de Leeuw, Cave Canem wrote:Oops you're right Pa-Intergral! I've totally forgotten to translate those lessons, if you want me to translate them please send me the lessons which aren't translated yet in Dutch.

Ron.

I think the last one I posted is still not translated into Dutch, it's still there in the thread, but I'll tell you when I post more things, ok?

Return to “Catalan/Valencian (Català/Valencià)”