ქართული დღიური

Moderator:Multiturquoise

Fear_a_Phléasc
ქართული დღიური

Postby Fear_a_Phléasc » 2014-07-04, 21:12

I thought this would be a potentially fun idea to hopefully invite more interaction on the forum here. The word-association game is great. But I think we need to start getting real sentences happening here too! The idea here is, in order to practice the three most useful tenses (past, present, future), to write one thing that happened yesterday (or last week or whenever), something that you are doing today, and something you plan to do tomorrow (or any time in the future). You don't have to stick to aorist/present/future tenses if you don't want to, for instance you can say something that you "have to" do or whatever, but even writing one sentence about anything is a great start, I think! Obviously feel free to correct or offer suggestions to the posts above you.

გუშინ ბეჭედი გავყიდე Ebay-ზე

აქ დღეს ამერიკის დამოუკიდებლობის დღეა

ხვალ თავისუფალი ვიქნები

HoneyBuzzard

Re: ქართული დღიური

Postby HoneyBuzzard » 2014-07-07, 16:44

Interesting idea! Now if only I could think of something to write. :lol:

წინაკვირას ვსწავლობდი სომხურ დამწერლობას.

Fear_a_Phléasc

Postby Fear_a_Phléasc » 2014-07-11, 18:45

Cool! That's the nice thing about the idea behind the thread: all you have to do is say stuff that's true :D

წუხელ The Raid 2 ვუყურე

დღეს მე და ჩემი ცოლი ნაყინისთვის გავდივართ (I'm sure this is partially wrong)

ხვალ Massachusetts-ს მომემგზავრება

HoneyBuzzard

Postby HoneyBuzzard » 2014-07-15, 19:29

Fear_a_Phléasc wrote:დღეს მე და ჩემი ცოლი ნაყინისთვის გავდივართ (I'm sure this is partially wrong)

:hmm:

I thought it might be something like ნაყინზე გავდივართ based on sentences like ნაყინზე გპატიჟებთ, but the closest I could find was ნაყინზე მიდის, which is apparently an idiom meaning "to slip up." Maybe something like გავდივართ ნაყინის საჭმლად or გავდივართ რომ ნაყინი ვჭამოთ.

Fear_a_Phléasc wrote:ხვალ Massachusetts-ს მომემგზავრება

Be careful of the მი/მო alternation. მომემგზავრება would be "I will be heading here."

მე დრეს მიყიდია ახალი ფეხსაცმელი. მქონოდა ძველი ფეხსაცმელი ზოგიერთი წელი.

Fear_a_Phléasc

Postby Fear_a_Phléasc » 2014-07-16, 4:13

Yeah, it seems that it should be -ზე (Kiziria has პურზე მივდივარ), but if it's an existing idiom that means something else, that might complicate things or maybe it is one of those things that context would dictate.

Thanks for pointing out the მო/მი mismatch. I should have caught that one ;)

Return to “Georgian (ქართული)”