Any Georgian native speaker here?

Moderator: Multiturquoise

nicofr

Re: Any Georgian native speaker here?

Postby nicofr » 2009-04-04, 11:58

ninkaakanino wrote:
katie_ita wrote:hi yes i am georgian ,if u have any question i am ready :)

Welcome to the forum, Georgian Katie from Italy. :) I'm Georgian too by the way. I have to tell you that this forum's been quiet for a while. I wonder what all Georgian learners are up to, not visiting our forum. :whistle:

Hum, well, in fact, unilang is quite quiet in general...

and I have not much time for studying actively georgian... so I have no questions sorry :(

I almost just know to say : "dress amindi tsrela" am I right? :) Maybe if you could add another brick to my narrow knoledge?

ninkaakanino

Postby ninkaakanino » 2009-04-04, 18:03

nicofr wrote:
ninkaakanino wrote:
katie_ita wrote:hi yes i am georgian ,if u have any question i am ready :)

Welcome to the forum, Georgian Katie from Italy. :) I'm Georgian too by the way. I have to tell you that this forum's been quiet for a while. I wonder what all Georgian learners are up to, not visiting our forum. :whistle:

Hum, well, in fact, unilang is quite quiet in general...

and I have not much time for studying actively georgian... so I have no questions sorry :(

I almost just know to say : "dress amindi tsrela" am I right? :) Maybe if you could add another brick to my narrow knoledge?

you mean, "today is hot weather"? well, [dghes ts-khela] დღეს ცხელა. you can leave out [amindi] ამინდი

no, don't apologize. lol. I myself am kinda busy with my studies and hardly finding time for foreign languages (Greek :doggy: ) either..
If you really want something in life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers. (H.S.)

xDollisha

Postby xDollisha » 2009-06-15, 22:51

Hey all! I'm native Georgian speaker :P
I was suprised to find this topic here, and i wanna say that if somebody's curently learning Georgian i will be happy to help you!
and since here was descusion about language difficulty, i want to inform you that every language is difficult at the beginning.. but Georgian is more easy than say.. German or english! because you pronounce words exactly as it's written (: and grammar's not a big deal
:ohwell:

HoneyBuzzard

Postby HoneyBuzzard » 2009-06-16, 0:00

Oh yes, and unlike with languages like German, you don't have to memorize noun genders or plurals :D

Welcome to the forum! : )

Return to “Georgian (ქართული)”