New friends all around the world

Moderator:JackFrost

Svitlana
New friends all around the world

Postby Svitlana » 2018-10-31, 17:14

I live in Ukraine and I am 51.
I would like to find permanent speaking partners to speak about our cultures, habits, and everyday routine or something like that.
I don't like to write too much because I want to develop my spoken level. Skype is the most comfortable aid for this aim.
Please, write me here and then we can speak by using Skype.

ambrossini

Re: New friends all around the world

Postby ambrossini » 2018-12-18, 17:11

What would you like to talk about?

langmon

Postby langmon » 2018-12-18, 18:45

Svitlana wrote:I live in Ukraine and I am 51.
I would like to find permanent speaking partners to speak about our cultures, habits, and everyday routine or something like that.
I don't like to write too much because I want to develop my spoken level. Skype is the most comfortable aid for this aim.
Please, write me here and then we can speak by using Skype.

First, I'd just like to mention that I carefully read your entire post.
So you wouldn't want to write that much.
But on the other hand, some people (like myself) often cannot find enough time to "make themselves unoccupied" for any voice calls.

So maybe you will find some people for Skype contacts.
In case you still would like to do something additional (written) as well,
there would be the possibility of PMing me. About more than one culture even, because I am sort of multicultural. Or you could also decide to just make any post in the thread called All Things Communication. The link is included in my signature. This thread is about everything related to communication, which definitely does include cultures.
this is a reboot

orionika

Postby orionika » 2018-12-23, 13:15

i am an ordinary girl who want to be an extraordinary girl.
i am 25 years old. i am a beginner on this forum. but i would like speaking with any person. to growth up my english level. actually my skill in english is very very bad. bytheway i come from indonesian. some country in south east asia. i really hope there some people in this forum can help me to build my english level.

langmon

Postby langmon » 2018-12-23, 13:59

orionika wrote:i am an ordinary girl who want to be an extraordinary girl.
i am 25 years old.

Extraordinary, like what exactly?

i am a beginner on this forum. but i would like speaking with any person. to growth up my english level. actually my skill in english is very very bad.

If you wrote all these lines by yourself :), then it isn't that bad after all. Yes, there may be room for improvements. But still.

bytheway i come from indonesian. some country in south east asia. i really hope there some people in this forum can help me to build my english level.

What would you like to speak about? And also, do you literally mean speaking, or would writing be sufficient, too?
this is a reboot

Return to “English”