[Game] Creating sentences

Moderator:JackFrost

tiuwiu
Re: [Game] Creating sentences

Postby tiuwiu » 2020-12-29, 8:11

He put a lot of his time and effort into organizing the event and making sure everyone enjoyed it.
Please correct my mistakes. I'd really appreciate it ❤

azhong

Postby azhong » 2020-12-30, 2:25

"I have just heard that Harry Potter is organizing a regular activity for practicing the defenses against the Dark Art?"
"Yes, and it will be on every Friday evening, and the recruitment with details has been posted on the bulletin before the restaurant."

Ragnorrk

Postby Ragnorrk » 2021-04-06, 14:33

After the way he screwed up last year, I don't want David to organize this band. 7. A mass picket of the abortion clinic is being planned. I've been charged with preparing the whole thing!

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2021-06-14, 5:20

The kids were still asleep as the parents prepared breakfast.

tiuwiu

Postby tiuwiu » 2021-06-21, 16:42

The man stared at the ceiling. He had slept very badly. It was long after midnight when he finally fell asleep from sheer exhaustion, but he had woken up again and again.

azhong

Postby azhong » 2021-07-07, 2:33

I was a senior high school student then, leaving home to study in a big city. One night, I sat up for preparing the monthly examination, memorizing those contexts in the geography and history textbooks, subjects I was quite poor at. I was not drowsy at all but I couldn't just put what I was reading into my memory. When I stumbled on those places and ages I had never experienced, suddenly, from the alley below the apartment building I lived, I heaed an adult female screaming. "Help! Help," she yelled, running along the alley. The sound of her heels hitting on the pavement was very clear in the silence of midnight. It approached near from one side, passed, and then faded away on the other side.

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Postby france-eesti » 2021-09-10, 10:13

When Ida entered the room, she still looked drowsy but when we told her Harry had called at night, she immediately woke up and almost burnt her tongue while swallowing her cup of coffee.
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

Nirma

Postby Nirma » 2021-10-20, 13:02

People use tongue for taste the food. Maybe the taste is sweet, sour, bitter or spicy. I'd like spicy food because it makes my appetite up.

Osias

Postby Osias » 2022-03-15, 15:48

The Brazilian taste on pizza is strange.
2017 est l'année du (fr) et de l'(de) pour moi. Parle avec moi en eux, s'il te plait.

azhong

Postby azhong » 2022-04-13, 0:30

You seem no more to think yourself are a hero while I'm a zero. It's as strange to me as seeing Snape praise Harry Potter. You responded as if no more you. What has brought you such a magic change?

Osias

Postby Osias » 2022-04-13, 14:15

I praise the guy who invented the air conditioner. Or girl. Or group of people. Maybe it was the extraterrestrials?
2017 est l'année du (fr) et de l'(de) pour moi. Parle avec moi en eux, s'il te plait.

azhong

Postby azhong » 2022-04-14, 10:03

I've never ever thought of asking Tom, or anyone I know, a question about this. Although theoretically possible, and also although Tom did tell me his father was once an astronaut, it's just beyond my poor imagination that some person I meet in my life on Earth has extraterrestrial blood. For one reason, Tom's appearance is as ordinary as a human being's. And for another, I have never left the Earth, in a way more or less like my grandfather. My grandfather never stepped out of Taiwan the island through his life and thus couldn't have any global sense of the Western countries at his time, the special Brazilian taste on Pizza, for example, or the tense race conflicts in USA.

Osias

Postby Osias » 2022-04-14, 11:26

I'm just the regular, ordinary, run-of-the-mill serial killer, don't worry, I will just kill you.

azhong

Postby azhong » 2022-04-15, 5:55

I never imagined myself to be so well-known as I am now. Like most people, I don't mind winning some fame, but my dream was merely to write a triller about a brutal serial murderer. Somehow, a long story in short words, I myself became a notorious, wanted criminal.

Osias

Postby Osias » 2022-04-18, 11:08

Marketing for nineties Brazilian reggae bands was brutal.

Return to “English”