loqu wrote:I opened a thread about TV series a couple of years ago
Series I currently watch:
- How I met your mother (USA). Love it, though the 6th season isn't as good as the previous ones, IMHO.
- Física o química (Spain). Grown to love it. It's got very high audience ratings here in Spain, it's a pretty popular teenage TV series. The 6th season ended a couple of weeks ago; I'm currently watching the 5th one on the Internet.
- La pecera de Eva (Spain). I find this one amazing. Also with high-school related topics, but the main character is the school psychologist. The chapters evolve around the kids' psychic issues. The 3rd season just finished on TV. I'm beginning to watch said season.
- The Simpsons (USA)
- Futurama (USA). Love it even more than The Simpsons.
- Every now and then: Family guy, American dad
Series I used to watch and loved:
- The IT crowd (UK)
- Roswell (USA)
- Türkisch für Anfänger (Germany)
- Friends (USA)
- Caroline in the City (USA)
- Ellen (USA)
- Popular (USA)
- Daria (animated, USA)
The IT Crowd is hilarious. I just love British humor. I'll just mention a few other British shows I love:
-The Mighty Boosh
-Men Behaving Badly
-Only Fools and Horses
-Open All Hours
And especially Peep Show.