Well, I have to make up for the shit Guillem said about Andalusians
back in 2006.Top Ten reasons for being Andalusian
1. We love flamenco, but most of us can't dance or sing it even if our lives depended on that.
2. We have amazing landscapes, beautiful beaches and countryside, but we don't leave our hometown even for a weekend -except for going to a mall-.
3. We take pride in our dialect, except when talking to someone from outside Andalusia, then we do our best not to sound Andalusian because we're ashamed of it.
4. We always vote for the same party, and the main opposition party calls the voters morons and whatnot, but they don't put the least effort in trying to win.
5. We love compound names, and we'll name our kids with a compound name, even if it doesn't sound well.
6. One of our two big festivals involves crosses and sculptures of Jesus and Virgin Mary, hence the rest of Spain thinks we're profoundly Catholic even if most of us have only set foot in a church for weddings.
7. The other of our two big festivals lasts for a week but only one of those days is a bank holiday. People party after leaving work every day that week.
8. We take pride in a tomato cold soup with onions, cucumber and garlic called gazpacho
and don't understand people who don't like it.
9. We have an amazing Medieval history, and our capital Córdoba was one of the most important cities in the world at that time, but most of us only know that "the Moors were here and built the Alhambra".
10. We speak unreasonably fast.
Dir la veritat sempre és revolucionari.