Top Ten Reasons For Being Chinese
1. You can eat with chopsticks and laugh at other nationalities who can't even use them properly.
2. Gambling is part of the culture.
3. Crispy Wonton
4. You go a beautiful brown colour when you sunbathe...
5. You KNOW you are the greatest nation on Earth.
6. You can eat ANYTHING! Anything that moves.
7. And whilst you eat anything, you can make sucky noises, chew & talk with your mouth open and then spit the bones onto the floor.
8. You can impress your friends with your latest model of mobile phone.
9. You can ask everyone how much salary they earn, how much is their rent and other personal financial questions.
10. There's just so MANY of us....
6. and 9. are not true!
6. China is large, and certainly huge cultural differences in different regions, and even though in Canton, they don't eat ANY kind of moving creatures. But yeah, you can put it as a joke as you wish. But this is more true in South-East Asia, I guess.
9. This is not even close to reality! Even with good friends, it's not so comfortable to ask about their salaries, this is considered as a very sensitive topic. Basically, topics involving money are sensitive.
Give them a second chance :
7. On a highway you can travel at a speed that would bring you to jail
in any other country of the world.
8. You do not have to learn German as a foreign language.
9. You think Sauerkraut is delicious.
10. Contrary to common belief laughing is not forbidden by law (yet).
- You don't need excuse to throw cigarette butts on the ground - including at bus stops
- Delicious sausages!
- You can simply leave your alcohol bottles on the street, even smashing them is okay
- You're considered as strong women!
- You have a special sense of humor that other nations usually don't understand.
- You don't need to pay for women
- You use every chance you can to throw a party
- Very punctual buses, trams and trains except in winter
- Everything works according to plans, no worries!