Movie transcript

This forum is to learn about foreign cultures and habits, because language skills are not everything you need as a world citizen...

Moderator:Forum Administrators

schnaz
Movie transcript

Postby schnaz » 2024-07-03, 12:01

Can anyone give me information on how to get a movie transcript? I am specifically interested in "La Perla" a production of Aguila Films S.A. thanks in advance, Schnahz
"" Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy."
https://youtu.be/4v8KEbQA8kw?si=3AnYFcwkGOzbsBqj

Linguaphile

Re: Movie transcript

Postby Linguaphile » 2024-07-09, 23:39

schnaz wrote:Can anyone give me information on how to get a movie transcript? I am specifically interested in "La Perla" a production of Aguila Films S.A. thanks in advance, Schnahz

Just wanted to say that I saw your question and I don't know where to find the movie script, but the movie is adapted from a book by John Steinbeck, so I suppose you already know that you can find the original story in book form in Spanish (La Perla) or in English (The Pearl). It won't be exactly the same as the movie, so I suppose it's not what you're looking for. But it's a good book and a quick read. Sorry to not be of more help!

schnaz

Re: Movie transcript

Postby schnaz » 2024-07-10, 1:42

Thanks Linguaphile, There are plenty of things that I can watch with subtitles so why I seem compelled to want to go this harder route would cause me to venture into my subconscious farther than I care to. So if no one can give us more info I will start to look into it and report back here.
"" Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy."
https://youtu.be/4v8KEbQA8kw?si=3AnYFcwkGOzbsBqj

Return to “Culture”