Kazakh (Қазақ тілі)

Moderator:eskandar

Rakhimzhan
Re: Kazakh (Қазақ тілі)

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-26, 10:23

Halbarad65 wrote:I've begun to study the lessons in the first pages of this topic :
Here is Exercise 3 of Chapter 3 with my answers, if someone has the time to look at this :wink:

2) сіз университет студентісіз бе? (because full form is сіз университеттің студентісіз)
5) дүкен ашық па?
8) сіздер неміссіздер ме? жоқ, біз неміс емеспіз.
10) олар хатшылар.
11) сіздер университет студенттерісіздер ме?

all other parts are good!
Generally, its a good idea to post here exercizes so that all other could do and check them. This issue shall to be arranged...
Өзге тілдің бәрін біл, өз тіліңді құрметте!
[flag=]kk[/flag] [flag=]ru[/flag] [flag=]en[/flag] [flag=]zh[/flag] [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]fi[/flag]
Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2010-12-26, 18:13

Thanks a lot Rakhimzan!!! :)

Just posting a message to tell everybody that I have successfully purchased "Intermediate Kazakh" and I can tell you this is really GREAT! :partyhat:

http://cls.arizona.edu/kaz2/default.htm
[flag]fr[/flag][flag]kk[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ar[/flag][flag]bg[/flag][flag]sw[/flag]

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-27, 4:07

Halbarad65 wrote:Here are the answers for Exercise 1 of Chapter 4 :

Жығу
Мен жығамын
Сен жығасың
Сіз жығасыз
Ол жығады
Біз жығамыз
Сендер жығасыңдар
Сіздер жығасыздар
Олар жығады

There was шығу, but, hey, who does hell out cares about it, if your conjugation of жығу is also correct? :)
[flag=]kk[/flag] [flag=]ru[/flag] [flag=]en[/flag] [flag=]zh[/flag] [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]fi[/flag]
Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-27, 5:01

Halbarad65 wrote:And here is for Exercise 2 : :wink:

5) These student study well.
6) What are you doiing?
7) The Scholar is writing on the book. Note: "Ғалым" may be man's name too.
12) When do you work? Actually there was error in original Сіздер қашан жұмыс істейсіздер ме? You can't use ма, ме, ба, бе, па, пе interrogational particles and special questions like қашан, кім, не, қандай, қайда, қайтып, қалай, қайсы, etc. at the same time, either this, either that. sentences without special words (compare with eng. Wh-questions: who, when, what, which) are alsways used with particles. And vice versa, sentence with special questions are allways used without particles. Сенің әкең қашан келеді? - when will your father come? Сенің әкең келеді ме? - will your father come?
14) When will you go?
15) What are you eating? But mostly it shall accepted as an interesting of what one will prefer or is going to eat. What will you eat? While continious tense is rendered through verb copulla consisiting of the main verb put in participle (verb-ып,-іп, -п) and one of the following auxilliary verbs (тұру, жүру*, отыру, жату) Сіз не жеп отырсыз/жатырсыз/тұрсыз? - What are you eating? The verb жүру is a continious in everydays action, though it can be applied to current state as well. so preferables are отыру, жату, тұру
16) When will you become cheaper? both senseless in original and in your translation :)
17) I will maybe sleep in the morning. the orignial shall be written as Таңертең ұйықтаймын, мүмкін or Таңертең, мүмкін, ұйықтаймын or мүмкін (with or without ",") таңертең ұйықтаймын. though, your translation is correct
18) We are writing a letter. or what is more likely - will write
19) Bread is becoming cheaper. or what is more likely - will become
Continouse feature is allways for current state in Qazaq, so it is more flexible, cuz the current state can be used to every tense, unlike the right-now moment:
істеп тұрмын/отырмын/жатырмын - I am doing
істеп тұрдым/отырдым/жаттым - I was doing
істеп тұрғанмын/отырғанмын/жатқанмын - I was doing (smth., like imprefect, long lasting)
істеп тұрамын/отырамын/жатамын - I am/will be doing - Present-Future
істеп тұрармын/отырармын/жатармын - i will be doing - suppositional/future tense, etc.
While Present-Future depends on the context, mostly it is referred to the future in personals. But also, can be applied to the everyday action. Itäs like eng. Present Indefinite. everyday: Ол күнде мектепке барады. Every day she goes to school, future: Ол досымен жұмада ойнайды - He is having/has game with his friend on Friday(note: not will have!). I guess you caught its feature. It's most chameleonish tense in Qazaq with its mocking chim-pan-zee like grin to deluse people out of the context. :)
Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-27, 12:27

Halbarad65 wrote:Thanks a lot Rakhimzan!!! :)

Just posting a message to tell everybody that I have successfully purchased "Intermediate Kazakh" and I can tell you this is really GREAT! :partyhat:

http://cls.arizona.edu/kaz2/default.htm

Cheers! Wish you good luck in learning!
Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2010-12-29, 16:42

Rakhimzan is my master :D :lol: Thanks brother! :)

Here is 10 first sentences of Chapter 5, Exercise 5 :

1) Today the weather is beautiful. 2) Today we probably won't work. 3) Don't you study in the evening? 4) Why don't you call Kalybek? 5) From day to day we work. 6) Don't speak quickly 7) Won't you meet (each other)? 8 ) Are you acquainted? 9) We rarely work in the morning. 10) I love her.

1) Бүгін ауа райы тамаша.
2) Бүгін біз мүмкін істемейміз.
3) сен кешке оқимасың ба?
4) неге Калыбек шақырпасың?
5) Күнбе-күн істейміз.
6) жылдам айту!
7) кездеспесің бе?
8) танысаныз ба?
9) біз танда сирек істейміз.
10) оні сүюемін
[flag]fr[/flag][flag]kk[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ar[/flag][flag]bg[/flag][flag]sw[/flag]

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-29, 20:33

Halbarad65 wrote:Rakhimzan is my master :D :lol: Thanks brother! :)
Here is 10 first sentences of Chapter 5, Exercise 5 :

3) сен кешке оқымайсың ба? - actually, if we want to modify or derive another verb form other than or from the infinitive (which infinitive can be noticed by its endings - у, ю*, you cut out one of these infinitive endings, and doing that you will see that it acts both as imperative for 2nd person informal (non-polite) and as a stem to which any other affixes attached to creat certain verb form further. F.e, бару -to go, бар - go! бармақ - is going to go, тию - to touch, ти - touch! - тимесе - if he doesnt touch.. But there is one special and distinct verb conjugatation form you must learn. The stems or 2nd p. imperative of such verbs, less the infitive ending, do end on ы/i. These are: таны - from тану, тасы - тасу, таты, құры, ері, сасы, қасы, аңды, есті, талықсы, толықсы, бықсы, аңқы, тоқы, оқы, шоқы, қоқы, қоқсы, ырбы, өрбі, шошы, арзы, аршы, өрші, шірі, өксі, ашы, дары, шалқы, қалқы, лоқсы, ұлы, балқы, ары, сілкі, шылқы, сарқы, пысы, баулы, шұқы, нұқы, суы, сусы, сырғы, сыңсы, байы, жаншы, сүңгі, күпі, etc.
So, while the majority of closed-syllable verb stems have 0-stem ending after cutting out the infinitive ending (у, ю) and are followed by either a or e, and open-syllable verb stems allready end on a or e, - both to form the informal imperative for 2nd person and, thus, being also the basic stem to which then you can add other affixes - fe бару - бар(0) - барамын - барғанмын, қарау - қара - қараймын - қарағанмын, where ,y - infitive and бар, қара have are the stems, the other conjugation form have ы, і-stem ending, less infinitive one's.
So, we now know that the verb stems can be open or close, based on the latter syllable of that stem. Those stems of which latter syllable ends on consonant is the closed-syllable stem, f.e. - бару - бар, қопару; and those which end on vowel are open-syllable stems. So, what is peculiar in conjugation of them?
The closed stems - if conjugated in Indicative Mood, Present-Future Tense - have no ending (бар(0)у, қопар(0)у) and are followed by either a, or e additional stem ending. These are 0-ending stems.
The open stems - if conjugated in Indicative Mood, Present-Future Tense - have allready stem endings a, e (қара-у, керне-у).
These a, e are added to closed-syllable verb stems based on vowel harmony effect, depending on whether the the last syllable of a verb stem is soft like fe кет-у, or hard like қал-у. Accordingly, кетемін, барамын. And It is basically true for most of 0-ended verb stems.
But those ы/i-ended stems do conjugate differently. there are a set of verbs looking at which you can notice that before their infinitive ending there is a consonant, so you could probably think that the stem ends is also closed-syllable, and shall be followed by a/e. No. While standing in infinitive their last syllable indeed has consonant, but when put in imperative or when the basic stem is derived, you see that it ends on ы or i.
Of course, for they are not needed in any a/e endings, cuz they are themselves additional stem endings. After cutting out infinitive, the ы/i in imperative turns out to и. They are semi-closed verb stems. because visually it looks like closed syllable verb, with consonant, but when you derive its stem, or also 2 p. imperative, you then see и vowel in its stem ending after cutting out infinitive y
So we have two different models of conjugating:

Conjugation of closed verb stems with no ending, followed by a or e endings
табу, тебу - infinitive
тап, теп - the basic stem, also impretative (as you see no ending)

Мен табамын, тебемін
Сен табасың, тебесің
Сіз табасыз, тебесіз
Ол табады, тебеді
Біз (біздер) табамыз, тебемін
Сендер табасыңдар, тебесіңдер
Сіздер табасыздар, тебесіздер
Олар табады, тебеді

Conjugation of semi-closed verb stems with ы-, і-endings turned to и
тану, оқу, сүңгу - infinitive
таны, оқы сүңгі- basic stems

Мен танимын, оқимын, сүңгимін
Сен танисың, оқисың, сүңгисің
Сіз танисыз, оқисыз, сүңгисіз
Ол таниды, оқиды, сүңгиді
Біз (біздер) анимыз, оқимыз, сүңгиміз
Сендер танисыңдар, оқисыңдар, сүңгисіңдар
Сіздер танисыздар, оқисыздар, сүңгисіздар
Олар таниды, оқиды, сүңгиді

Here we have spoken about those types of verbs of which stems end on the consonant. By syllabic structure such verb are called closed, cause they ended on consonant. Again, what if before infinitive's y ending there are any preceding volwes, unlike 0-ending closed stems? How do such verbs are called and conjugated? Sure! By syllabic structure they are called opened verbs and conjugated in certain way. As was mentioned above, they have before inf. y ending vowels a, e. In other words, you can recognize them in verbs which before infinitive ending have not consonant but either a, or e vowels. So, the whole verbs ending looks like ay, ey. fe. тарау, тіреу. But how do they conjugate, if they allready have those a, e's before infinitive. Do those vowels are doubbled as in case of 0-ended (consonant-syllabic) verbs, fe тараамын, тіреемін? No! There is other rule. As soon as they allready have similar sounds which remain after cutting out infinitive's y ending, they shall be distincited in some way. And this distinction is й consonant followed by those a, e sounds for both hard and soft verbs.

Conjugation of open verb stems with a or e endings, followed by й endings
Тарау, тіреу - infinitive
тара, тіре - impreative

Мен тараймын, тіреймін
Сен тарайсың, тірейсің
Сіз тарайсыз, тірейсіз
Ол тарайды, тірейді
Біз тараймыз, тірейміз
Сендер тарайсыңдар, тірейсіңдер
Сіздер тарайсыздар, тірейсіздер
Олар тарайды, тірейді

And finally, we have come up to ю infinitive ending verbs. Those are more sophisticated. They have two forms. One of which has semi-openned syllabic structure in the verb stem. Semi-open is because visually it looks like opened syllable verb, having no consonant, but when you derive its stem, or also 2 p. imperative, you then see й in its ending after cutting out infinitive ю. From the other hand while being still in the infinitive form such verbs have the features of opened-syllable verbs, i.e. they have vowels preceding the ю infinitive ending. Which are those vowels? First of all, those familiar to us and notorious a, e vowels: қараю, кеңею, but also ү vowel. Ү vowel is usually encountered in one-syllable verbs: сүю, түю, күю, etc. Those with a, e look like аю, ею (compare with their fully openned y-counterparts - ay, ey). And those with ү have resemblance with those open-syllable y couterparts, which have additional y ending, fe жуу, қуу, etc. So, in conjugation й consonant turns to я (йа) and йе.
The second group of verbs with ю infinitive consists of fully opened-syllable. What makes them to be fully opened? It is the vowel visually observable in the infitive form of such verb. What is that vowel? That vowel is и. In other words, in the infinitive form before ю they have и vowel. And they look like ию, What is their stem or 2 p. imperative ending? It's ends on и and in conjugation turns to я (йа) and ие.

Conjugation of semi-openned ю infinitive ending verbs

Қараю, кеңею, сүю - infinitive
қарай, кеңей, сүй - imperative/stem

Мен қараямын, кеңейемін, сүйемін
Сен қараясың, кеңейесің, сүйесің
Сіз қараясыз, кеңейесіз, сүйесіз
Ол қараяды, кеңейеді, сүйеді
Біз қараямыз, кеңейемін, сүйемін
Сендер қараясыңдар, кеңейесіңдер, сүйесіңдер
Сіздер қараясыздар, кеңейесіздер, сүйесіздер
Олар қараяды, кеңейеді, сүйеді

Conjugation of openned ю infinitive ending verbs

Қылтию, үрпию, сию, тырсию - infinitive
Қылтию, үрпию, сию, тырси - imperative/stem

Мен қылтиямын, үрпиямін, сиемін, тырсиямын
Сен қылтиясың, үрпиясың, сиесің, тырсиясың
Сіз қылтиясыз, үрпиясыз, сиесіз, тырсиясыз
Ол қылтияды, үрпияды, сиеді, тырсияды
Біз қылтиямыз, үрпиямыз, сиеміз, тырсиямыз
Сендер қылтиясыңдар, үрпиясыңдар, сиесіңдер, ясыңдар
Сіздер қылтиясыздар, үрпиясыздар, сиесіздер, тырсиясыздар
Олар қылтияды, үрпияды, сиеді, тырсияды

So summarizing in the scheme

1. У-ending infinitive verbs:
    • zero-ending infinitive verbs, closed due to consonants in the verb's last syllable/stem before inf. ending. In conjugation are followed by a, e endings
    • ы/i-ending infinitive verbs, semi-closed due to consonants in the infinitives last syllable, but with ы/i stem-ending before infinitive ending. In conjugation ы/i turn to и stem endings
    • a-, e-ending infinitive verbs, opened due to vowels in the verb's last syllable/stem before inf. ending. In conjugation are followed by й ending
    2. Ю-ending infinitive verbs:
    • и-ending infinitive verbs, fully-opened due to vowel in the verb's last syllable/stem before inf. ending. In conjugation are followed by я (й+а) and иe endings
    • a-, e-, -ү ending infinitive verbs, semi-opened due to lateral й consonant in the verb's last syllable/stem before inf. ending. In conjugation are followed by я (й+а) йе endings

P.S. That theory should be given separately =)). To be frank, I haven't met any such, it is totally my personal inverstigations! And I have laid them down in my textbook allready! :wink:
=============================================================================

4) неге Қалыбекті шақырмайсың?
5) Күнбе-күн істейміз. - actually preferable is жұмыс істеу - literary to do the work, otherwise it would be accepted as from day to day we do. істеy - to do.
There following verbs denoting man's actions progress - істеу - most common for to do, жасау - to make, to create, to do, қылу - to do, ету - to do, which is also acts as auxiliary in compound predicates.
6) жылдам айтпа!
7) кездескілерің келеді ме?
8) таныссыңдар ма?
9) біз танда сирек жұмыс істейміз.
10) оны сүйемін

P.P.S. Happy New Year!!!
Last edited by Rakhimzhan on 2011-01-02, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
Osprey

Postby Osprey » 2010-12-30, 9:12

Өләәәәә шешең, Рахымжан! Сіз ең жақсысыз – әрқашан!
Кітабім: арманыңа жету үшін көп еңбек етуің керек, – деді... Менің арманің қазақ тілі – ол биік ағашта болады...
CouchSurfing: lakeinen
My blogs: http://palinzon.wordpress.com/ http://sitkas.wordpress.com/

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2010-12-30, 12:24

Osprey wrote:Өләәәәә шешең, Рахымжан! Сіз ең жақсысыз – әрқашан!
Кітабім: арманыңа жету үшін көп еңбек етуің керек, – деді... Менің арманің қазақ тілі – ол биік ағашта болады...

:lmao: :good4u: Әй, Паула, қатырдыңыз ғой! Шегім қатып күлдім! Айтпақшы, қандай кітапты айтып отырсыз? Арманыңызға жетуіңізге тілектеспін! Жетпес арман жоқ.

ЖАҢА ЖЫЛ ҚҰТТЫ БОЛСЫН!!! :partyhat:
Osprey

Postby Osprey » 2010-12-31, 7:49

Rakhimzhan wrote: :lmao: :good4u: Әй, Паула, қатырдыңыз ғой! Шегім қатып күлдім! Айтпақшы, қандай кітапты айтып отырсыз? Арманыңызға жетуіңізге тілектеспін! Жетпес арман жоқ.

Өкінішге орай, батырым, мен сіздің айтқандарды түсінбеймін. Кешіріңіз, бірақ мен кемпірмін. Басым шаңырақ – кірген білім тез аспанға қашып кетеді.

Rakhimzhan wrote:ЖАҢА ЖЫЛ ҚҰТТЫ БОЛСЫН!!! :partyhat:

Айтқан болсын!

Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-01, 23:52

Happy new year everyone (Bonne année ^^) :partyhat: :partyhat: :partyhat: :partyhat:

A new year full of kazakh learning for me as I intend to reach an intermediate level by the end of this year.

I have a question : I was studying a dialog of a kazakh lesson and I found this sentence :

"Теледидар алуға мен сізге көмектесейін."

"алуға" is ok for me as it is : "buying" + dative case.

But "көмектесейін" : it comes from the verb көмектесу (to help) but I can't determine which tense this is.

I was thinking : As the translation seems to be "I will help you to buy a TV" I would have written :

"Теледидар алуға мен сізге көмектесемін."

But it's not the case so what is this "йін" at the end of көмектесейін

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-02, 7:46

Halbarad65 wrote:But it's not the case so what is this "йін" at the end of көмектесейін

lakeinen wrote:Let's offer Osprey to explain us. Maybe she knows how to understand what u mentioned? :hmm:
Besides, be very attentive :wink:
Last edited by Rakhimzhan on 2011-01-02, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
Osprey

Postby Osprey » 2011-01-02, 10:19

Rakhimzhan wrote:
Halbarad65 wrote:But it's not the case so what is this "йін" at the end of көмектесейін

who wrote:Let's offer Paula to explain us. Maybe she knows how to understand what u mentioned? :hmm:

My savant guess is: it is "let's do it, or давай" - construction... Perhaps "Теледидар алуға мен сізге көмектесейін" means something like: Let me help you to buy TV.

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-02, 11:58

Osprey wrote:
Rakhimzhan wrote:

who wrote:Let's offer Osprey to explain us. Maybe she knows how to understand what u mentioned? :hmm:

My savant guess is: it is "let's do it, or давай" - construction... Perhaps "Теледидар алуға мен сізге көмектесейін" means something like: Let me help you to buy TV.

Exactly! You hit bingo, Osprey! And this verbal form lies in the domain of mood category of a verb. Wherein that very mood is Imperative. You might be wondering of how the imperative could be applied to 1st person - to myself? Let's say - I can order to do something to any other people, but not to myself. Right? But in Qazaq grammar you can do so! That form is pretty close to as if you intended to do something, persuating or proning yourself in the direction of that action. It's like when you ask yourself, why not to do somehting? Thus, you hint a comand to yourself to perform further actions. While the most common character of that mood I've rendered through English interrogative sentence "Why not to do?", in Qazaq the sentece is a direct guidance to do something, and is given in affirmative form.
So, let's proceed with its conjunction:
Imperative Mood Personal Conjugation Endings
for closed у infinitive:
Мен - айын, ейін /барайын, кетейін
Сен - 0-ending (stem) /бар, кет
Сіз - ыңыз, іңіз /барыңыз, кетіңіз
Ол - сын, сін /барсын, кетсін
Біз - айық, ейік /барайық, кетейік
Сендер - ыңдар, іңдер (rarely 0-ending) /барыңдар, кетіңдер
Сіздер - ыңыздар, іңіздер /барыңыздар, кетіңіздер
Олар - сын, сін /барсын, кетсін

for open у infinitive:
Мен - йын, йін /қарайын, жейін
Сен - 0-ending (stem) /қара, же
Сіз - ңыз, ңіз /қараңыз, жеңіз
Ол - сын, сін /қарасын, жесін
Біз - йық, йік /қарайын, жейік
Сендер - ңдар, ңдер (rarely 0-ending) /қараңдар, жеңдер
Сіздер - ңыздар, ңіздер /қараңыздар, жеңіздер
Олар - сын, сін /қарасын, жесін

for ы-ending infinitives:
Мен - иын /таниын
Сен - 0-ending (stem) /таны
Сіз - ңыз /таныңыз
Ол - сын /танысын
Біз - иық /таниық
Сендер - ңдар /таныңдар
Сіздер - ңыздар /таныңыздар
Олар - сын /танысын

for ю-ending infinitives (aю, eю, үю):
Мен - яйын, ейін /қараяйын, кеңеейін, сүйейін
Сен - 0-ending (stem) /қарай, кеңей, сүй
Сіз - ыңыз, іңіз /қарайыңыз, кеңейіңіз, сүйіңіз
Ол - сын, сін /қарайсын, кеңейсін, сүйсін
Біз - яйық, ейік /қараяйық, кеңеейік, сүйейік
Сендер - ыңдар, іңдер /қарайыңдар, кеңейіңдер, сүйіңдер
Сіздер - ыңыздар, іңіздер /қарайыңыздар, кеңейіңіздер, сүйіңіздер
Олар - сын, сін /қарайсын, кеңейсін, сүйсін

for open syllable ю-ending infinitives (ию):
Мен - яйын, ейін, /арсияйын, тиейін
Сен - 0-ending (stem) (rarely ы-ending) /арси, ти
Сіз - ыңыз, іңіз /арсыңыз, тиіңіз
Ол - сын, сін /арсисын, тисін
Біз - яйық, ейік /арсияйық, тиейік
Сендер - ыңдар, іңдер /арсиыңдар, тиіңдер
Сіздер - ыңыздар, йіңіздер /арсиыңыздар, тиіңіздер
Олар - сын, сін /арсисын, тисін

Note: the verbs ending on ею have the following feature: eй+ейін, ейік = еейін, еейік.
F.i. кеңей+ейін = кеңеейін, көбей+ейін = көбеейін
Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-02, 17:49

Today I've prepared for you some exercizes for conjugation.
Exercise 1
кету, бару, тұру, жүру, отыру, жату, бағу, тебу, түкіру, ұшу, айту, деу, жеу, қағу, соғу, сию, қию, тию, сүю, тану, тағу, тасу, өсу, өлу, жымию, жию, жаю, жуу, туу, қуу, ою, асу, ақсию, ыржию
Task 1. See the previous lessons. Determine the type of conjugation model of the above given verbs according to their infinitive endings.
Task 2. Conjugate them in Indicative Mood, Present-Future Tense by persons and numbers.
Task 3. Conjugate them in Imperative Mood, Present-Future Tense by persons and numbers.
Task 4.Find out other 5 verbs each similar to the above given verbs by their infinitive structure, conjugate them as well in both moods.
Task 5. Offer each other 5 verbs you find out so you could have conjugate them separately as per the above criteria and further present your results here for mutual check, untill i verify them
Anybody is wellcomed ;)
Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-02, 19:58

Exercise 2
соз, сез, тік*, сөк*, тық, соқ, жабық, қал, кел, күл, жабыл, жегіл, ұрыл, еріл, там, кем, ұрын, жабын, жасқан, ерін, сүртін, тап*, қап*, доғар, апар, ұр, ер, бас, кес, аш, қаш, жап, тап
Task 1. Conjugate in Indicative Mood, Present-Future Tense by persons and numbers above given verbs zero-ended close-syllable verbs, adding correspondent a, e stem endings. e.g.: мен созамын, сен созасың, ол созады (созу-infinitive, соз-stem)
Task 2. Conjugate them in Imperative Mood, Present-Future Tense .
Task 4.Find out other 5 verbs each similar to the above given verbs by their infinitive structure, conjugate them as well in both moods.
Task 5. Offer each other 5 verbs you find out so you could have conjugate them separately as per the above criteria and further present your results here for mutual check, untill i verify them

* табу-тап, сөгу-сөк, тігу-тік, тағу-тақ (search for Progressive/Regressive Assimilation in web)
Osprey

Postby Osprey » 2011-01-02, 20:25

Әәәә, ақсақал, сіз бізді өлтіріп тастайсыз.... :mrgreen: Бірак, бұл өте қызық!

Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-02, 22:56

Osprey wrote:
Rakhimzhan wrote:

who wrote:Let's offer Paula to explain us. Maybe she knows how to understand what u mentioned? :hmm:

көп рахмет достарым!!!

I haven't thought about Imperative when I read the sentence. Thought it was maybe future tense...

мен ертең Рахымжан үйге тапсырмалар істеймін.^^

Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-03, 17:40

I've begun the exercises : :D

кетемін
кетесін
кетесіз
кетеді
кетеміз
кетесіңдер
кетесіздер
кетеді

барамын
барасың
барасыз
барады
барамыз
барасыңдар
барасыздар
барады

тұрамын
тұрасың
тұрасыз
тұрады
тұрамыз
тұрасыңдар
тұрасыздар
тұрады

жүремін
жүресің
жүресіз
жүреді
жүреміз
жүресіңдер
жүресіздер
жүреді

отырамын
отырасың
отырасыз
отырады
отырамыз
отырасыңдар
отырасыздар
отырады

жатамын
жатасың
жатасыз
жатады
жатамыз
жатасыңдар
жатасыздар
жатады

бағамын
бағасың
бағасыз
бағады
бағамыз
бағасыңдар
бағасыздар
бағады

тебемін
тебесің
тебесіз
тебеді
тебеміз
тебесіңдер
тебесіздер
тебеді

түкіремін
түкіресің
түкіресіз
түкіреді
түкіреміз
түкіресіңдер
түкіресіздер
түкіреді

ұшамын
ұшасың
ұшасыз
ұшады
ұшамыз
ұшасыңдар
ұшасыздар
ұшады

айтамын
айтасың
айтасыз
айтады
айтамыз
айтасыңдар
айтасыздар
айтады

деймін
дейсің
дейсіз
дейді
дейміз
дейсіңдер
дейсіздер
дейді

жеймін
жейсің
жейсіз
жейжі
жейміз
жейсіңжер
жейсізжер
жейжі

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-03, 18:51

Halbarad65 wrote:I've begun the exercises : :D

кетесің
жейді
жейсіңдер
жейсіздер

Good! Keep doing!

Return to “Turkic Languages”