Kazakh (Қазақ тілі)

Moderator:eskandar

Rakhimzhan
Re: Kazakh (Қазақ тілі)

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-10, 11:44

Halbarad65 wrote:Our topic seems to be the most active "subforum" of unilang.

Why couldn't we have a "forum" for the kazakh language?

In this case we could organise topic by themes (culture, music, video, courses, talks...) :idea: :hmm:

Yeas, it would be very nice! A proposal to admin
Өзге тілдің бәрін біл, өз тіліңді құрметте!
[flag=]kk[/flag] [flag=]ru[/flag] [flag=]en[/flag] [flag=]zh[/flag] [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]fi[/flag]
Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-11, 16:55

Rakhimzhan wrote:
Halbarad65 wrote:Our topic seems to be the most active "subforum" of unilang.

Why couldn't we have a "forum" for the kazakh language?

In this case we could organise topic by themes (culture, music, video, courses, talks...) :idea: :hmm:

Yeas, it would be very nice! A proposal to admin

Hello there, :)

I'm a French Kazakh learner and our kazakh language "subforum" is quite active for some times.

The problem : there is kazakh lessons, movie links, ressources, debates all in those 16 pages topic.

This is becoming a huge "bazar" and we would like to have our own kazakh forum in order to classify by themes.

Congratulations for this astonishing website :yep:

Best Regards,

Benoît

[flag]fr[/flag][flag]kk[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ar[/flag][flag]bg[/flag][flag]sw[/flag]

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-11, 17:46

Halbarad65 wrote:
Hello there, :)

I'm a French Kazakh learner and our kazakh language "subforum" is quite active for some times.

The problem : there is kazakh lessons, movie links, ressources, debates all in those 16 pages topic.

This is becoming a huge "bazar" and we would like to have our own kazakh forum in order to classify by themes.

Congratulations for this astonishing website :yep:

Best Regards,

Benoît

Very good! Now we only have the hope!
Between, have you contacted directly with admins/moderators and this post is an extract from message to them, or you have just posted this proposal here, hoping any admin/moderator visited this thread to read it and react duely? Just curious :hmm: :)
[flag=]kk[/flag] [flag=]ru[/flag] [flag=]en[/flag] [flag=]zh[/flag] [flag=]es[/flag] [flag=]fi[/flag]
księżycowy

Postby księżycowy » 2011-01-11, 18:14

He PM'ed us all. Not that I personally can do much. Hopefully proycon or one of the other admins will take up your cause, but I'm not so sure if they will. Though this forum has been quite active lately. I've been watching a bit. :)

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-11, 18:28

księżycowy wrote:He PM'ed us all. Not that I personally can do much. Hopefully proycon or one of the other admins will take up your cause, but I'm not so sure if they will. Though this forum has been quite active lately. I've been watching a bit. :)

Ok, it's up to you. Anyhow, thank you again.
kibo

Postby kibo » 2011-01-11, 18:36

We are taking it into consideration, so stay tuned.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

księżycowy

Postby księżycowy » 2011-01-12, 21:52

Congrats on the new sub-forum guys! :D

Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-12, 23:45

үлкен рахмет!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

We have our forum!!! :)

Is it possible to have the lovely kazakhstan flag icon?
[flag]fr[/flag][flag]kk[/flag][flag]de[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ar[/flag][flag]bg[/flag][flag]sw[/flag]

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-13, 9:16

Guys. you are the best! Appreciate it! Thank you very much!
Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-13, 13:10

Today An Olympic Flame arrived Almaty from Iran. Asiada 2011 is announced opened!
Interesting how much the tickets will cost..
Unknown

Postby Unknown » 2011-01-13, 20:38

Сәлем әрбір, үлкен рахмет осы алқалы жиын үшін! Тамаша халык қазақша үйренды.

Halbarad65

Re: Оқу құралдары - Learning materials

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-14, 10:01

This is what I'm working on at the moment :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Osprey

Re: Оқу құралдары - Learning materials

Postby Osprey » 2011-01-16, 19:40

Halbarad65 wrote:This is what I'm working on at the moment :mrgreen:

Very nice! Impressive! Тамаша! But there is one word I don't know. What do you mean by тіркеуші? You say it means houseman, but I don't know such a profession. My dictionary gives meanings:
1) сцепщик; прицепщик
вагондарды тіркеуші → прицепщик (сцепщик) вагонов
2) регистратор; записывающий в книгу (учета)
құжаттарды тіркеуші → регистратор документов

Sort of a register-keeper, probably?

Қалам = a pen, not a handle (as far as I know).
CouchSurfing: lakeinen
My blogs: http://palinzon.wordpress.com/ http://sitkas.wordpress.com/

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-19, 20:20

Cesare M. wrote:Сәлем әрбір, үлкен рахмет осы алқалы жиын үшін! Тамаша халык қазақша үйренды.

Сәлем, Чезаре! Оқы, үйрен, сонда мүмкін бір күні сен қазақша емін-еркін сөйлейтін боласың да, екеуіміз кәдімгідей екі қазақ сияқты сөйлесіп, бір-бірін түсінетін дәрежеге де келіп қалатын шығармыз! Жалықпа, білмегеніңді осы жерде сұраудан ұялма. Шама-шарқынша және уақыт болса, көмектесуге тырысамыз. :wink: Бірақ, сеннен өтініш - "Менің қазақшам қазір жақсарды ма?" деп қайта-қайта қайталап сұраудан аулақ бол! :wink: :mrgreen:
Қазақ тілі ең әсем тілдердің біреуі! :yep:
Қалғандардың барлығына сәттілік тілеймін!

Hello, Cesare! Study, learn Qazaq, and maybe some day you could speak fluently, and we could achieve a state where we would be able to sustain a pretty good conversation like two native Qazaqs and understand each other! Don't capitulate, and don't hesitate to ask whatever you are conserned in. We'll try to help inasmuch we could do that and have time so far. But, I kindly ask you to do not repeatedly ask whether your Qazaq is better now (than it was before) :wink:
Qazaq is one of the most beautiful languages ever!
I wish success to any learner!
Unknown

Postby Unknown » 2011-01-19, 20:23

Rakhimzhan wrote:
Cesare M. wrote:Сәлем әрбір, үлкен рахмет осы алқалы жиын үшін! Тамаша халык қазақша үйренды.

Сәлем, Чезаре! Оқы, үйрен, сонда мүмкін бір күні сен қазақша емін-еркін сөйлейтін боласың да, екеуіміз кәдімгідей екі қазақ сияқты сөйлесіп, бір-бірін түсінетін дәрежеге де келіп қалатын шығармыз! Жалықпа, білмегеніңді осы жерде сұраудан ұялма. Шама-шарқынша және уақыт болса, көмектесуге тырысамыз. :wink: Бірақ, сеннен өтініш - "Менің қазақшам қазір жақсарды ма?" деп қайта-қайта қайталап сұраудан аулақ бол! :wink: :mrgreen:
Қазақ тілі ең әсем тілдердің біреуі! :yep:
Қалғандардың барлығына сәттілік тілеймін!

Hello, Cesare! Study, learn Qazaq, and maybe some day you could speak fluently, and we could achieve a state where we would be able to sustain a pretty good conversation like two native Qazaqs and understand each other! Don't capitulate, and don't hesitate to ask whatever you are conserned in. We'll try to help inasmuch we could do that and have time so far. But, I kindly ask you to do not repeatedly ask whether your Qazaq is better now (than it was before) :wink:
Qazaq is one of the most beautiful languages ever!
I wish success to any learner!

Ok first of all I knew what you wrote in Kazakh so you didn't have to translate to English. Also I keep asking you that question, is because I want to find out if I am improving or not, and it is important to me. Thanks.

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-19, 20:43

Cesare M. wrote:Ok first of all I knew what you wrote in Kazakh so you didn't have to translate to English. Also I keep asking you that question, is because I want to find out if I am improving or not, and it is important to me. Thanks.

Ооо солай ма? Бопты онда! Енді тек қазақша жазамын. Менің солай неге айтқанымды өзің де түсінетін боларсың. Бірақ бір сұрап, кейін тағы мың қайтара мәрте сұрағаның шынымен жүйкені тоздырады. Сондай мінез-құлықтың алдын ала болжана алатының белгісі. Айып етпе :wink: Бірақ, бұл мәселе емес... Айтпақшы, қандай жетістіктерің бар? Осы жайлы айтып бер. Сәттілік
Osprey

Postby Osprey » 2011-01-20, 13:14

Cesare M. wrote:Ok first of all I knew what you wrote in Kazakh so you didn't have to translate to English.

But there is at least one person here who doesn't understand Kazakh very well, yet, and would therefore greatly appreciate translations! They're of great help in learning process.
CouchSurfing: lakeinen
My blogs: http://palinzon.wordpress.com/ http://sitkas.wordpress.com/

Halbarad65

Postby Halbarad65 » 2011-01-20, 13:34

Osprey wrote:
Cesare M. wrote:Ok first of all I knew what you wrote in Kazakh so you didn't have to translate to English.

But there is at least one person here who doesn't understand Kazakh very well, yet, and would therefore greatly appreciate translations! They're of great help in learning process.

indeed :mrgreen:

Unknown

Postby Unknown » 2011-01-20, 14:00

Rakhimzhan wrote:
Cesare M. wrote:Ok first of all I knew what you wrote in Kazakh so you didn't have to translate to English. Also I keep asking you that question, is because I want to find out if I am improving or not, and it is important to me. Thanks.

Ооо солай ма? Бопты онда! Енді тек қазақша жазамын. Менің солай неге айтқанымды өзің де түсінетін боларсың. Бірақ бір сұрап, кейін тағы мың қайтара мәрте сұрағаның шынымен жүйкені тоздырады. Сондай мінез-құлықтың алдын ала болжана алатының белгісі. Айып етпе :wink: Бірақ, бұл мәселе емес... Айтпақшы, қандай жетістіктерің бар? Осы жайлы айтып бер. Сәттілік

Translation:

Ооо yeah? Ok then! I'll write in Kazakh, and you will write what I was saying and you will understand. But I ask, (couldn't fully get this sentence), were wondering if it's true. It is a sign, at which, it shows the character you are being. (Couldn't get this sentence) But, that's not the question... Tell me, what are your achievements? (Couldn't get this sentence). Best wishes!

Rakhimzhan

Postby Rakhimzhan » 2011-01-20, 14:01

but guys dont make it too comic. let us be adequate... however and by the way, ive met many adequate cretins. So to have nothing common with cretinoids, we then shall be more adequate than the most adequate cretinoids ever. am i right? :mrgreen: but the problems is - unless somebody overtops us in adequacy. then we will rank the most adequate and intellegent half-cretinoids. joking, af cuuzze. so dont let us be too adequate to look like cretinoid, and to be too cretin to not to be adequate. let us not to be adequate cretins. omfg! it's total mess. i hate philosophy and abstrations. there is allways mess with em. you see! adequate speech makes people looke like total cretins!! so let us forgive me for this bullshit. and be a little bit cretins and a litlle bit adequate people to laugh on ourselves like cretins for our cretinoid acts. this is a difference. and what makes this bullshit non-senseless.

so just for mere scientific sake, anybody has any wish to analyze lexico-grammatically our conversation with Cesare in qazaq? af cuz if noone understood what was written. :D

Return to “Turkic Languages”