Kreyòl Ayisyen - ego

Alcadras

Postby Alcadras » 2006-08-09, 19:30

Mwen te pa ekri depi de jou yo.Kom m di anvan,m pale se ase afere.Mwen vréman ekri bayay isit men..

I didn't write since two days.As i said before,i will be quite busy.I really want to write something here but..

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-08-09, 19:40

Alcadras wrote:Mwen te pa ekri depi de jou yo.Kom m di anvan,m pale se ase afere.Mwen vréman ekri bayay isit men..

I didn't write since two days.As i said before,i will be quite busy.I really want to write something here but..

M kon pa* - use the imperfect since what you are saying is over a period of time.

Kom m te di avan-you contradict yourself if you say 'before' and then put the clause into present tense. :wink:
I don't understand the rest of the sentence...maybe it is just me though... :?
M vle vrèman-You WANT, you skipped a word here I think. Also, vrèmen reflects the pronunciation of the word better.
Finally, bagay not bayay.
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

Alcadras

Postby Alcadras » 2006-08-09, 19:45

Ah,okay i got it. :wink:

ego

Postby ego » 2006-08-09, 19:49

Alcadras wrote:Mwen te pa ekri depi de jou yo.Kom m di anvan,m pale se ase afere.Mwen vréman ekri bayay isit men..

I understand your sentence.. perhaps I could help a bit. If I am mistakening, Marcus can correct me:

1. I think "pa" should go before the tense marker "te"

2. When you use a number, the noun is usually indefinite, so you cannot add the article "yo": de jou [s]yo[/s]

3. Instead of vreman you needed to use vle.

4. The future tense marker is "a" as far as I know. So perhaps you could say "Mwen a (se?) afere" or something like that..

I would write your sentence like that:

Mwen pa te ekri depi de jou. Kom mwen te di avan, m a se ase afere. Mwen vreman vle ekri kek bagay isit men...

Marcus could now correct

Alcadras

Postby Alcadras » 2006-08-09, 20:02

argh,how stupid mistakes i made. :evil: Thanks for your helps.

Teşekkürler komşum. :wink:

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-08-09, 23:01

ego wrote:

I understand your sentence.. perhaps I could help a bit. If I am mistakening, Marcus can correct me:

1. I think "pa" should go before the tense marker "te"

2. When you use a number, the noun is usually indefinite, so you cannot add the article "yo": de jou [s]yo[/s]

3. Instead of vreman you needed to use vle.

4. The future tense marker is "a" as far as I know. So perhaps you could say "Mwen a (se?) afere" or something like that..

I would write your sentence like that:

Mwen pa te ekri depi de jou. Kom mwen te di avan, m a se ase afere. Mwen vreman vle ekri kek bagay isit men...

Marcus could now correct

Ah! You confused me when you added 'pale' there- I thought you were truing to say something else... :roll: And as I suspected, it was also partly my fault. :oops: And Ego, you are rightabout adding 'se' before afere, it would be completely obscure without it.
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

M@!

Postby M@! » 2006-08-22, 10:25

Mwen jalou.. Mwen anvi revise KA ankò, men m genyen pwoblems ak computer-mwen, pi m pa genyen tan. :cry:

Sisyphe

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-09-18, 23:40

ego wrote: M a ekri plis mesaj isit pou ou wè yo epi di mwen erè mwen yo. Sèlman si sa a pa se difisil pou ou.

Bonjou Ego! M kon chache KA forum yo an règ m trouve jan yo ede tout moun ki vlè anko aprann kreyol ayisyen. :wink: M te reyalize m pa wè plis mesaj yo isit Ego. :wink: M toujou kontan ede ou ak kreyol, si ou ta vlè. :D

Return to “Creoles and Pidgins”