Word Association Game

aaakknu
Language Forum Moderator
Word Association Game

Postby aaakknu » 2018-02-03, 21:56

(tpi) tokples
language
Здайся на Господа у твоїх справах, і задуми твої здійсняться. (Приповідки 16, 3)
TAC 2019

atalarikt

Re: Word Association Game

Postby atalarikt » 2018-02-03, 22:28

baomong
to talk/chat
Last edited by atalarikt on 2018-02-04, 3:09, edited 1 time in total.
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِلْعَالِمِينَ۝
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge." (Ar-Rum: 22)

Jika saya salah, mohon diperbaiki. If I make some mistake(s), please correct me.
Forever indebted to Robert A. Blust for his contributions to Austronesian linguistics

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2018-02-03, 23:17

Kriol (kri) plaba
discussion(?)

Btw, atalarikt, you can use the "ownflag=" option if you want to include the name of the language there, like this:
or

Code: Select all

[ownflag=Kupang Malay]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Flag_of_East_Nusa_Tenggara.svg/1500px-Flag_of_East_Nusa_Tenggara.svg.png[/ownflag]

or

[ownflag=mkn]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Flag_of_East_Nusa_Tenggara.svg/1500px-Flag_of_East_Nusa_Tenggara.svg.png[/ownflag]

Then anyone hovering over the flag can see what language it's in, just like with the Tok Pisin and Krio flags. But of course, it's up to you. :)

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-02-04, 10:40

ngerahul
to gather and have fun together

Thanks admin, er, I mean, mod Vijay! I was on my phone while writing the post above, so I had hard time doing so.
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِلْعَالِمِينَ۝
"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge." (Ar-Rum: 22)

Jika saya salah, mohon diperbaiki. If I make some mistake(s), please correct me.
Forever indebted to Robert A. Blust for his contributions to Austronesian linguistics

atalarikt

Postby atalarikt » 2018-03-10, 7:21

Sango (sg) bösö
association, partnership, society

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2018-04-03, 4:46

Australian Kriol (rop) fren
friend, best mates

Return to “Creoles and Pidgins”