Book Search

Moderator:kevin

Skai
Book Search

Postby Skai » 2012-04-13, 20:22

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of A Guide to Welsh Part 2 and Part 3 from Hugh's School Series? I have the first one and it is a very old family treasure. I would really like to complete the collection but I don't know where to look. Any ideas?

linguoboy

Re: Book Search

Postby linguoboy » 2012-04-13, 20:56

Skai wrote:Does anyone know where I can get a copy of A Guide to Welsh Part 2 and Part 3 from Hugh's School Series? I have the first one and it is a very old family treasure. I would really like to complete the collection but I don't know where to look. Any ideas?

Who is the publisher? Are they still in business?
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

Jurgen Wullenwever

Postby Jurgen Wullenwever » 2012-04-15, 20:42

Chekhov wrote:I don't know about naive worldviews, but Jurgen Wullenwhatever pisses me off to no end because of his extreme pessimism and cynicism. You'd think the world was going to end imminently when talking to that guy.

Jag är rebell: jag sockrar teet, saltar maten, cyklar utan hjälm, och tänder glödlampor.
(Ovanstående var förut, nu försöker jag minska sockret och saltet, och har gett upp mejeriprodukter.)

Skai

Postby Skai » 2012-04-18, 21:49

Those electronic versions are definitely it. Also, that amazon link is great, thank you! Even if it isn't quite as old of a copy. The publisher is, I believe, WREXHAM: HUGHES AND SON. If anybody knew where to find the third that would be great.

Return to “Celtic Languages”