Nahuatl Music (Cuicayotl)

Struthiomimus
Re: CSAIL Media Thread

Postby Struthiomimus » 2012-05-10, 16:05

No offense, K, but could you un-fuse them? Or at least separate the Quechua thread out. When I created the thread for Quechua media...it was just that: a thread for Quechua media. Not all Central and South American languages. With the threads fused, it makes it harder to find things because all the languages are jumbled together.
[flag=]wbp[/flag] [flag=]qu[/flag] [flag=]eo[/flag] [flag=]wo[/flag] [flag=]rom[/flag] [flag=]csb[/flag] [flag=]lkt[/flag]

"Beshav me akana kai le chirikle chi gilaban." kaj, "Beidh ceol, caint agus craic againn."

Mizton

Re: CSAIL Media Thread

Postby Mizton » 2012-05-10, 16:21

I kind of agree :P It was a good idea to fuse the subforums, because they are not as active as many others. But I think we should keep the individuality of the languages with the threads most of the time, because, in the end, they're different languages and this would be a mess if we just fused everything together.
Si la vida te da la espalda, agárrale las nalgas.

księżycowy

Re: Nahuatl Music (Cuicayotl)

Postby księżycowy » 2012-05-10, 16:38

Yeah, in retrospect I thought this might not be the best idea, as Nahuatl and Quechua are the main languages of the forum anyway. Mostly due to the fusion of those two forums to make this one. It should be all back the way it was. :)

kibo

Postby kibo » 2012-05-10, 19:55

Sorry, but it won't go back as it was. The two forums were inactive for a long time and the alternative was to merge all the Nahuatl threads into one thread and all the Quechua threads into another thread and move them to the Other languages forum. Sure it can still be done, but I'm not sure anyone would like that either. :wink:

edit: as księżycowy pointed out below, it seems I misread the posts above. :blush: but I'll leave the explanation anyway.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

księżycowy

Postby księżycowy » 2012-05-10, 20:50

They were just talking about the music threads as far as I know. That's all I personally was talking about.
But it's still good to point that out, kibo.

Where as I'm ok with the music threads being split for now, I will say that if I feel it necessary in the future I will merge them back. As kibo said, this isn't the Nahuatl or Quechua forum. I don't want this sub-forum getting too segregated or cluttered.

Ok, I'm done with that. Enjoy the forum! :)

kibo

Postby kibo » 2012-05-10, 21:09

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was about threads, since they were already separated (it seems). :oops: Now I see it makes more sense.

But I'll leave my previous post just in case anyone else wonders what happened to the forums.
Goals:
[flag=]es[/flag] ➜ C1 (DELE)
[flag=]de[/flag] ➜ B2 (Goethe-Zertifikat) / C1
[flag=]sv[/flag] ➜ B1/B2

księżycowy

Postby księżycowy » 2012-05-10, 21:23

No worries.

Return to “Central and South American Indigenous Languages”