Greenlandic newspapers and books

juicypuffin

Greenlandic newspapers and books

Postby juicypuffin » 2011-06-20, 14:52

Hi, as you might know I'm working on a Greenlandic textbook - however I can also get print forms of Atuagagdliutit, a newspaper, for free. I can mail these to you if you'd like, but there's limited copies of each edition so I can't get you five of the same day's edition, and there's no real backlog so I'd just get them as they come. This would only cost you the cost of shipping it to you. I live in Iceland so take that into consideration, if you want anything just post in this thread.

On an unrelated note, I've checked out "Oqaatsivut kulturerpullu" and its Danish version, "Vort sprog - vor kultur" from the library, as well as the Danish edition of "Imatut 1: grundbog" which I posted two pages of here earlier. I've no shame in sharing learning resources, so I'll upload a PDF of the pages later (but you'll have to suffer with photo quality as I've no scanner). I'm browsing the library for any Greenlandic books I can find, so keep an eye out for if any of my threads update hahaha.
If you have any learning resources for the following languages, please tell me:
[flag]kl[/flag] [flag]is[/flag] [flag]fo[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]sv[/flag] [flag]no[/flag] [flag]dk[/flag] And any Saami languages: [flag]smi[/flag]
http://learn-nordic.livejournal.com/

juicypuffin

Re: Greenlandic newspapers and books

Postby juicypuffin » 2011-08-09, 17:33

Hey, I'm throwing out the Greenlandic newspapers if no one wants them - they're $3 (aka the cost of shipping) to anywhere in the world. Most of the articles are also in Danish.
If you have any learning resources for the following languages, please tell me:
[flag]kl[/flag] [flag]is[/flag] [flag]fo[/flag] [flag]fi[/flag] [flag]sv[/flag] [flag]no[/flag] [flag]dk[/flag] And any Saami languages: [flag]smi[/flag]
http://learn-nordic.livejournal.com/

Return to “North American Indigenous Languages”