Oneida

User avatar
Alcadras
Posts: 5508
Joined: 2005-04-16, 11:45
Real Name: Mirac Özdağ
Gender: male
Location: Ankara
Country: TR Turkey (Türkiye)

Postby Alcadras » 2006-09-18, 18:31

Wow, it seems like Lakota!

User avatar
Sisyphe
Posts: 2891
Joined: 2006-05-24, 20:29
Location: Los Angeles
Country: US United States (United States)
Contact:

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-09-18, 19:12

I'm all ears (or eyes) to Oneida lessons. :P :wink: Maybe this would help me learn Cree as well.... 8)
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

User avatar
culúrien
Posts: 4742
Joined: 2005-07-15, 1:53
Gender: female
Country: US United States (United States)

Postby culúrien » 2006-09-18, 19:14

Marcus wrote:I'm all ears (or eyes) to Oneida lessons. :P :wink: Maybe this would help me learn Cree as well.... 8)


I won't touch cree with a 56 foot stick 8)
استیسی

Nero

Postby Nero » 2006-09-18, 20:10

Je veux apprendre cette belle langue :D

Quiero aprender esta lengua hermosa :D

Ich möchte diese schöne Sprache erlernen :D

User avatar
Sisyphe
Posts: 2891
Joined: 2006-05-24, 20:29
Location: Los Angeles
Country: US United States (United States)
Contact:

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-09-18, 22:49

celebrian23 wrote:
Marcus wrote:I'm all ears (or eyes) to Oneida lessons. :P :wink: Maybe this would help me learn Cree as well.... 8)


I won't touch cree with a 56 foot stick 8)


Well, it's the major language of the First Peoples in my province - I would have no interest in it otherwise. :wink:
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

User avatar
culúrien
Posts: 4742
Joined: 2005-07-15, 1:53
Gender: female
Country: US United States (United States)

Postby culúrien » 2006-09-18, 22:51

Thank goodness I'm not Canadian then. 8)

;)

~Celeb :P
استیسی

User avatar
Sisyphe
Posts: 2891
Joined: 2006-05-24, 20:29
Location: Los Angeles
Country: US United States (United States)
Contact:

Postby Sisyphe » 2006-09-18, 23:09

celebrian23 wrote:Thank goodness I'm not Canadian then. 8)

;)

~Celeb :P


My province Celeb...there's more to Canada than Québec; although I like to think otherwise. :P :wink:
Actively learning: ImageImageOn the back burner but in love with:ImageImage A life-long endeavor: Image

User avatar
culúrien
Posts: 4742
Joined: 2005-07-15, 1:53
Gender: female
Country: US United States (United States)

Postby culúrien » 2006-09-18, 23:24

Marcus wrote:
celebrian23 wrote:Thank goodness I'm not Canadian then. 8)

;)

~Celeb :P


My province Celeb...there's more to Canada than Québec; although I like to think otherwise. :P :wink:


I of all people know that Marcus ;)
استیسی


Return to “North American Indigenous Languages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest