Koko's Tack for 2017 - Italian

This forum is for the Total Annihilation Challenge. See the sticky thread for more information.

Moderators: ''', Global Moderators, Forum Administrators

Koko

Re: Koko's Tack for 2017 - Italian

Postby Koko » 2017-02-26, 7:53

vijayjohn wrote:Which do you mean by the Red Army Choir, the Alexandrov Ensemble or the MVD Ensemble?

Alexandrov Ensemble. I'm not sure if i've listened to the MVD Ensemble.

Koko

Postby Koko » 2017-09-07, 10:16

Yeah..... This failed like, immediately.

I mostly just can't much motivation to study when i don't have chances to practice my target language irl. I don't have books in italian except for Dante's Inferno which is honestly a bit of a read just in English. And i know no one who speaks italian fluently that i can talk to. Nor do i have any study partners in general.

But OMG i started doing Cree and i actually got pretty decent. It was only a few months ago, but if i picked it up again now, i could probly start to improve again. Pretty hard when there's not many resources for Woods Cree. Knowing where "y" is a reflex of *l in Plains Cree is not as easy as changing ê to î.

IpseDixit
Language Forum Moderator

Postby IpseDixit » 2017-09-07, 11:30

Koko wrote:I mostly just can't much motivation to study when i don't have chances to practice my target language irl. I don't have books in italian except for Dante's Inferno which is honestly a bit of a read just in English. And i know no one who speaks italian fluently that i can talk to. Nor do i have any study partners in general.

You can find native speakers on several websites dedicated to language learning such as italki. As for books, I'm pretty sure you can find loads of Italian books on Amazon.

Return to “Total Annihilation Challenge”