I heard that....!

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Kaylee

I heard that....!

Postby Kaylee » 2012-02-17, 5:32

*Gosh I hope this was allowed and placed in the right forum. I apologize moderators if I misplaced it. You can serve me to a shark if you want. :(*

Ever hear of this fun little topic game? If not, I'll explain. The OP (opening post creator) will tell the members that post next of recent (silly) rumors about them. Say "George" posted (he can say anything) and then I post telling the community rumors about that person. But its not just the OP that can participate, of course! :yep:

Example on how to play:
I hear George dances in circles while he eats raisins.

All you have to do is post here and rumor will be provided. This can go all ways. Whoever gets to the user before another, gets to make the rumor. You can post multiple times. For example, if the posting direction was like this:

George, Fred, Sarah, Fred, and then Sarah, that is fine. First to set the rumor for the user before them, gets that rumor. :wink:

Okay, post!
Native American inspired Conlang!
Kaylee - NAILC - Lakȟotiyapi
Learning:lkt (lkt) Next: ru (ru) af (af) bo (bo) ar (ar) cy (cy)/gd (gd)

Thanks to hashi, ronin319, razlem, johntm, Lenguas, jake12,Milya0 and YngNghymru for literally teaching me from nothing, to something big! Thank you guys so much!

Stanley_Ipkis

Re: I heard that....!

Postby Stanley_Ipkis » 2012-02-19, 18:39

Can't the understand :(

but let us go to the play!

小龙很喜欢吃自己的裤子
I am a polyglot girl B)
the Languages I am now studying:
[flag]hy[/flag]
[flag]my[/flag][flag]lo[/flag][flag]yue.Hant[/flag][flag]so[/flag][flag]he[/flag][flag]kk[/flag][flag]ja[/flag][flag]ca[/flag][flag]zh[/flag][flag]th[/flag][flag]ko[/flag][flag]mg[/flag][flag]fi[/flag][flag]vi[/flag][flag]mn[/flag][flag]tet[/flag][flag]evn[/flag][flag]ig[/flag][flag]sw[/flag][flag]gil[/flag][flag]el[/flag][flag]ne[/flag][flag]bua[/flag][flag]am[/flag][flag]km[/flag][flag]ta[/flag][flag]ny[/flag][flag]zhc[/flag][flag]ja_clas[/flag][flag]nl[/flag][flag]hr[/flag][flag]jv[/flag][flag]sr.Cyrl[/flag][flag]cmg[/flag][flag]id[/flag][flag]en[/flag][flag]ug[/flag]

Return to “Games”