Need Suggestion!

This forum is for games of various sorts. Moderators may lock games that are too similar to already existing ones.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

hashi
Re: Need Suggestion!

Postby hashi » 2009-12-02, 3:32

I'd yell at it ;) Maybe try throwing some hot liquid at it too, that helps sometimes to unfreeze it ;) ¬¬
(en-nz)(ja)(sv)(it)(mi)(et)

Sono ancora qui (a volte), ma probabilmente non ti voglio parlare.

Tukkumminnguaq

Postby Tukkumminnguaq » 2009-12-02, 11:49

I would rage or anger with clamped jaws, contracted body, grab someone's hair or something like that etc. XD
[flag]en-ca[/flag][flag]sgn[/flag][flag]iu[/flag][flag]kl[/flag][flag]ale[/flag]
[flag]qu[/flag][flag]tr[/flag][flag]yrk[/flag][flag]evn[/flag][flag]ckt[/flag][flag]itl[/flag]

[̲̅̅N̲̅][̲̅̅o̲̅][̲̅̅b̲̅][̲̅̅o̲̅][̲̅̅d̲̅][̲̅̅y̲̅] [̲̅̅K̲̅][̲̅̅n̲̅][̲̅̅o̲̅][̲̅̅w̲̅][̲̅̅s̲̅][̲̅̅.̲̅] [̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅i̲̅][̲̅̅f̲̅][̲̅̅e̲̅] [̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅s̲̅] [̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅h̲̅][̲̅̅e̲̅][̲̅̅y̲̅] [̲̅̅K̲̅][̲̅̅n̲̅][̲̅̅o̲̅][̲̅̅w̲̅] [̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅t̲̅][̲̅̅.̲̅]

Æxylis

Postby Æxylis » 2009-12-02, 15:35

anyway... for a serious answer from a total gamer nerd like myself (see my post on "what's your favorite game" :lol:)
There are a number of things you can try if your game freezes. It depends on your system. If you have one of the new craptacular systems like XBOX 360 or PS3 I'm not surprised that it's freezing as they have an extraordinarily high failure rate (I know this because I used to work for a console repair shop) On the other hand, it could also be that the disc is scratched or smudged, or your lens may need cleaning. You may even need a new laser or a new disc drive. If it's a downloaded game or one that's been saved on a harddrive, it's possible that the data may have become corrupted at some point in the game. If you have a PS3 and you turn it on only to see red flashing lights and then a yellow light and it turns off, or if you have an XBOX360 and you see one or more red lights in the circle in the center, then those are known as the Yellow Light of Death and the Red Ring of Death respectively. If you have either of those, you're screwed. It's a good chance that something bigger is wrong with your system and it likely needs to be serviced. You may even need a new one. If you're still having issues with it, tell me exactly what happens and I'll see what I can come up with for you :D
Если хочешь говорить со мной по скайпу, мой скайп нейм - jaakuuta
If you want to speak with me on Skype, my Skype name is jaakuuta

Return to “Games”