Babel Babble

This is the place where you can ask for translations into several languages at once. For translations into or from just one specific language, please post in the language's own forum or official topic.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Sarah
Babel Babble

Postby Sarah » 2003-02-28, 21:21

Staff needed for the revised Babel Babble

Starting August of 2003, we will be publishing, hopefully, Babel babble. I am Editor in chief and am filling staff positions. Since we are a language community, those already involved would like to have multi-lingual articles, and published works However, since I can only speak a few languages minimally, I am not capable of correcting such works for grammatical errors, and content. I NEED multiple persons for the position of editing foreign language works, meaning to me, other than English. Yes, those that write the work, may be able to translate, however, I would like to have another person to look over the work, so that we can catch errors before publication.
There are many positions open, and I am allowing for temporary staff, meaning that one would not have to take on full time obligations, but post, when works have been created. Permanent staff will be required to post every deadline, and editors will monitor their sections. I will be posting more information, but it will be under the Projects and Resources forum, under Babel Babble Reborn? If you have any questions that cannot be answered by that thread, this project originally started in the Radio thread, within the same forum. Otherwise, post your response under the BBR thread, and I shall respond. If you have private inquiries, suggestions, concerns, you can contact me personally, at my email address. Which is destileotie@hotmail.com

Return to “Translations”