English to French translation

This is the place where you can ask for translations into several languages at once. For translations into or from just one specific language, please post in the language's own forum or official topic.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Emmanemo

English to French translation

Postby Emmanemo » 2017-10-23, 22:29

Hello, I was looking to get my second tattoo, my first on I have is ‘there is a reason for everything’ in French... As I am looking to get another quote done I feel I should also have this in French as the language and country means a lot to me but I am having a hard time translating it.

If anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated, the quote I am looking for is ‘ Life is a climb but the view is great’ translated from English in to french.

Thank you 😊

linguoboy

Re: English to French translation

Postby linguoboy » 2017-10-24, 16:29

"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Re: English to French translation

Postby france-eesti » 2017-10-27, 11:42

Emmanemo wrote:‘ Life is a climb but the view is great’ translated from English in to french.

Thank you 😊

I'd say something like "La vie est une escalade mais la vue est sublime" :)
if it sounds good to you... :wink:
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (ro) & (mg) Wanderlusting (hu) My current addiction - crazy about it! (nagy függő vagyok!)

Return to “Translations”