Please post your message bilingually!

This is our main forum. Here, anything related to languages and linguistics can be discussed.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Osias
Re: Please post your message bilingually!

Postby Osias » 2018-01-17, 0:34

OldBoring wrote:necesito/preciso de escr[ibi/eve]r el/o texto d[o/ua]s ve[c/z]es.

Vamos ver qu(i)e[n/m] va(i) entender [e/is]so.
2017 est l'année du (fr) et de l'(de) pour moi. Parle avec moi en eux, s'il te plait.

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-25, 10:41

ola gent,

asie é muy complicad, la meyor es usar portuniol sientifico. usa la palabra mais internacional, y si la palabra espaniano como la palabra portugalian es igualment internacional, usa la palabra mais cort...

claro ki ay aún alguna reglas special, como lo faltu cuasi total de conjugaciones (so la primera personi na presente manten un O na final), el eliminacion de vocales final cuando depois dela no vene consonant, uniformisacion internacional du nomes geografic y su derivadus, mas pelo menos es un portuniol co sistem...

aba normal werd ich in ain lingua schraiben, die richtung europano geht, a mix af al europano linguas, dann in der glaichen lingua mit simplifizierter orthografie, und dann auf english wenn die sprache davor nich english war.
aber normal werd ich in einer sprache schreiben, die richtung europano geht, a mix af al europano linguas, dann in der gleichen sprache mit simplifizierter orthografie, und dann auf english wenn die sprache davor nich english war.
but normally i'll write in one language that merges (with others) towards europano, a mix af al europano linguas, then in the same language with simplified spelling, and then in english when the language befor wasnt english.

ze

Osias

Postby Osias » 2018-01-25, 14:20

my ojos!
2017 est l'année du (fr) et de l'(de) pour moi. Parle avec moi en eux, s'il te plait.

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Postby OldBoring » 2018-01-25, 16:49

Entendo el portuniol, mas no el europano. No falo Deutsch

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2018-01-25, 23:11

Dafuq is that shit?

Dio suino ma la gente che cazzo si fuma?

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-27, 16:08

OldBoring wrote:Entendo el portuniol, mas no el europano. No falo Deutsch

dat was non europano, lu was deutsh, ki starte go tu europan... europano ha poco spesificli deutshe vordes. europano ha poco vordes ki ven af un unico lingua.

so cuando todas linguas europano tene palabras diferentes...
only when all european languages have different words...

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-27, 16:17

IpseDixit wrote:Dafuq is that shit?

Dio suino ma la gente che cazzo si fuma?

au brasil il y a dee tee-shirts avec la phrase 'eu tomo todas' ou 'eu bebo todas'.
in brazil thare ar t-shirts with the sentence 'i drink them all".

yo también podría vestir una camiseta con la frase 'eu fumo todas' (ou é todos?).
i could also ware a t-shirt with the sentence 'i smoke them all'.

dio suino? nao fala isso cuando você for pra arabia saudita...
dio suino? dont say that when you go to saudi arabia...

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2018-01-28, 14:11

Dude, do you seriously not realize that you're being annoying af with your reformed spellings and mixed languages? FFS, get a grip of yourself.

Nini, proprio non ti rendi conto che sei simpatico quanto un gatto attaccato ai coglioni con le tue riforme ortografiche e le tue lingue miste? Per carità d'iddio, ripigliati un attimo.

Luís
Forum Administrator

Postby Luís » 2018-01-28, 14:43

IpseDixit wrote:sei simpatico quanto un gatto attaccato ai coglioni

:lol:

Há que louvar a expressividade da língua italiana

Props to Italian
Quot linguas calles, tot homines vales

JackFrost

Postby JackFrost » 2018-01-28, 17:17

C'quoi ça que j'viens d'lire là? Man que ç'a ben fucké mon cerveau.

Mais on a vraiment pas l'droit d'y dire pus parler d'même en tét cas. Juste... calmons-nous l'pompon. :P

What's that I just read? Man, that screwed my brain good.

But we don't really have the right to tell him to not to talk like that anymore anyway. Just... let's calm down our bits. :P
Neferuj paħujkij!

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-28, 23:15

IpseDixit wrote:Dude, do you seriously not realize that you're being annoying af with your reformed spellings and mixed languages? FFS, get a grip of yourself.

Nini, proprio non ti rendi conto che sei simpatico quanto un gatto attaccato ai coglioni con le tue riforme ortografiche e le tue lingue miste? Per carità d'iddio, ripigliati un attimo.

i'm one of the few peeple in the world who liv from spelling "wrong", i wrote 5 books and many articles for big newspapers in simplified spelling. of course i dont mix languages in that case, not evrybody likes it and most of them wouldnt understand it. but in a forum which is mor a babylon than anything else, ware i see peeple talking in languages like chinese and hindi and hungarian, i didnt think it would be a problem. after all, when i dont understand a language heer, i just skip to the next post.

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2018-01-29, 0:21

Zé do Rock wrote:i'm one of the few peeple in the world who liv from spelling "wrong", i wrote 5 books and many articles for big newspapers in simplified spelling.

Who cares? Why exactly are you bragging? That's quite pathetic.

Chi se ne frega? Di preciso perché te la stai tirando? Che patetico.

Zé do Rock wrote: of course i dont mix languages in that case, not evrybody likes it and most of them wouldnt understand it. but in a forum which is mor a babylon than anything else, ware i see peeple talking in languages like chinese and hindi and hungarian, i didnt think it would be a problem. after all, when i dont understand a language heer, i just skip to the next post.

Well, actually it's less of a Babel than it might seem since the overwhelming majority of posts are in English, but regardless, it's a totally different thing. You're putting us through endless walls of text which are quite hard to read: it's not just the weird spelling or the made-up languages, it's also the lack of capital letters, the lack of spaces between different languages or the fact that you don't use different colors or spoilers. But hey, you're right, I only need to put you in my ignore list and I won't have to put up with this shit anymore. Bye.

In realtà è meno Babele di quello che può sembrare dato che la stragrande maggioranza dei post è in inglese, ma ad ogni modo, non c'entra nulla. Il punto è che dobbiamo sopportare papiri di roba senza fine che sono abbastanza difficili da leggere: non è solo l'ortografia stramba o le lingue inventate, è anche la mancanza di maiuscole, di spazi tra lingue differenti, il non uso dei colori o degli spoiler. Ma sai che c'è? Hai proprio ragione, non devo fare altro che metterti nella lista degli ignorati e non dovrò più sopportare 'sto schifo. Bona.
Last edited by IpseDixit on 2018-01-29, 14:35, edited 2 times in total.

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-29, 13:36

IpseDixit wrote:
Zé do Rock wrote:i'm one of the few peeple in the world who liv from spelling "wrong", i wrote 5 books and many articles for big newspapers in simplified spelling.

Who cares? Why exactly are you bragging?

to show you that thare ar other peeple who dont share your opinion, that nobody is the center of the world. but it seems i wasnt very successful.

That's quite pathetic.

Zé do Rock wrote: of course i dont mix languages in that case, not evrybody likes it and most of them wouldnt understand it. but in a forum which is mor a babylon than anything else, ware i see peeple talking in languages like chinese and hindi and hungarian, i didnt think it would be a problem. after all, when i dont understand a language heer, i just skip to the next post.

Well, actually it's less of a Babel than it might seem since the overwhelming majority of posts are in English, but regardless, it's a totally different thing. You're putting us through endless walls of text which are quite hard to read: it's not just the weird spelling or the made-up languages, it's also the lack of capital letters, the lack of spaces between different languages or the fact that you don't use different colors or spoilers. But hey, you're right, I only need to put you in my ignore list and I won't have to put up with this shit anymore. Bye.

most posts ar in english, but in the first half an hour in this forum i saw dozens of languages. offen without a translation in english - my posts hav an english translation.

my posts wer indeed quite long sometimes, but i had seen sevral things i wanted to comment, so... but they wer much less than it would seem, since they wer written in 3 languages (or lets say, in 2,5).

i dont know if thare is any spelling that is weerder than english. anyway some peeple like reformd spellings, others dont. usually the HS (house stile) is eesy to understand, we had a poll among "normal" peeple about it, and 80% sed it is very eesy to understand, 20% sed it is eesy to understand (the other options wer 'rather eesy', 'rather dificult', 'dificult' and 'very dificult'). so i supposed that in a forum like this the members hav a linguistic talent that is above the avrage, and dont hav problems with it, but maybe thare ar members with a linguistic talent that is under the avrage.

i like to reed reformd spelling becaus i'v lernd a lot of pronunciation reeding in simplified (and (mor) logical spelling), especially in english.

if you dont like the lak of capital letters, you shouldnt reed the little red riding hood and other fairy tales in the original german, since the brothers grimm hated capital letters and wrote evrything in lower case.

oh, you like colors. ok: :silly: :doggy: :mrgreen: 8-) - by the way, how old ar you?

kevin
Language Forum Moderator

Postby kevin » 2018-01-29, 14:00

(de) Meines Erachtens musst du dich entscheiden, ob du deine Beiträge als Kunst ansiehst, die man staunend betrachten soll, oder als Kommunikation mit anderen Menschen. Die meisten Threads hier, so wie ich das verstehe, sind für die Kommunikation gedacht, obwohl es natürlich (gerade im Conlang-Forum) auch Plätze für Kunst gibt.

(en) In my opinion, you need to make a decision whether you consider you posts art that people should admire, or whether you consider them communication with other people. Most threads here, as I understand it, are meant for communication, even though there are also places for art (in particular in the conlang forum).

IpseDixit

Postby IpseDixit » 2018-01-29, 14:20

Zé do Rock wrote:oh, you like colors. ok: :silly: :doggy: :mrgreen: 8-) - by the way, how old ar you?

Says the person who uses four emojis in a row.

Dice quello che usa quattro emoji di fila.

linguoboy

Postby linguoboy » 2018-01-29, 16:16

Apropos Kunst hab ich gestern "Call Me By Your Name" angeschaut. Es ist mindestens vier Sprachen drin (Englisch, Französich, Italienisch und ein kleines Bissle Deutsch) und sogar eine Szene, wo zwei Personen Etymologie besprechen.
Speaking of art, I saw "Call Me By Your Name" yesterday. It has at least four languages in it (English, French, Italian, and a little bit of German) and even a scene where two characters discuss etymology.

Dazu hass ich Timothée Chalamet. Er hat nicht nur Italienisch für seine Rolle gelernt aber auch Klavier spielen. Er beherrschte schon Englisch und Französich.
Also, I hate Timothée Chalamet. Not only did he learn Italian for his role but also how to play piano. He was already fluent in English and French.
"Richmond is a real scholar; Owen just learns languages because he can't bear not to know what other people are saying."--Margaret Lattimore on her two sons

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-30, 8:37

kevin wrote:(de) Meines Erachtens musst du dich entscheiden, ob du deine Beiträge als Kunst ansiehst, die man staunend betrachten soll, oder als Kommunikation mit anderen Menschen. Die meisten Threads hier, so wie ich das verstehe, sind für die Kommunikation gedacht, obwohl es natürlich (gerade im Conlang-Forum) auch Plätze für Kunst gibt.

(en) In my opinion, you need to make a decision whether you consider you posts art that people should admire, or whether you consider them communication with other people. Most threads here, as I understand it, are meant for communication, even though there are also places for art (in particular in the conlang forum).

Kunst is die communicacion zwishen cünstler e cunstobservirer, also shliszen sich cunst e communicacion nit aus. But my gol is communicacion. Et jutilise meme plusieurs des languas, pour pouvoir communiquer avec la maxi mega nombre de personnes possible.

Kunst is die kommunikation zwischen künstler und kunstbetrachter, also schliszen sich kunst und kommunikation nicht aus. But my gole is communication. Et jutilise meme plusieurs dee langues, pour pouvoir communiquee avec le plus gran nombre de personnes pocible.

[flag][/flag]Art is the communication between artist and art observer (?), so you cant speek of 'either or'. But my gole is communication. And i use eeven sevral languages, to be able to communicate with the gratest number of persons as possible.

Y como hago con las banderas? Eu posso clicar na símbolo das bandeiras, mas no posso decide cuale bandeira. Or erkennt er die linguas automatisch? Even with reformad ortografy? Bon, je vad esseyee...

Y como hago con las banderas? Eu posso clicar no símbolo das bandeiras, mas nao posso decidir cual bandeira. Oder erkennt er die sprachen automatisch? Even with reformd spelling? Bon, je vais eceyee...

[flag][/flag]And how do i do with the flags? I can clik on the flag symbol, but i cant decide wich flag. Or does it reccognize the languages automatically? Eeven with reformd spelling? Well, i'll giv it a try...

Saim

Postby Saim » 2018-01-30, 9:45

Zé do Rock wrote:Y como hago con las banderas? Eu posso clicar na símbolo das bandeiras, mas no posso decide cuale bandeira. Or erkennt er die linguas automatisch? Even with reformad ortografy? Bon, je vad esseyee...

Y como hago con las banderas? Eu posso clicar no símbolo das bandeiras, mas nao posso decidir cual bandeira. Oder erkennt er die sprachen automatisch? Even with reformd spelling? Bon, je vais eceyee...

[flag][/flag]And how do i do with the flags? I can clik on the flag symbol, but i cant decide wich flag. Or does it reccognize the languages automatically? Eeven with reformd spelling? Well, i'll giv it a try...

Pones el código SIL entre las etiquetas flag.

Zé do Rock

Postby Zé do Rock » 2018-01-30, 11:15

Saim wrote:
Zé do Rock wrote:Y como hago con las banderas? Eu posso clicar na símbolo das bandeiras, mas no posso decide cuale bandeira. Or erkennt er die linguas automatisch? Even with reformad ortografy? Bon, je vad esseyee...

Pones el código SIL entre las etiquetas flag.

gràcies, dziekuje, mersie!

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Postby OldBoring » 2018-02-04, 21:55

dEhiN wrote:
OldBoring wrote:(es)(pt) Espa[ñ/nh]ol y/e portugu[é/ê]s s[on/ão] t[ant/ã]o similares que n(ã)o necesito/preciso de escr[ibi/eve]r el/o texto d[o/ua]s veces.

(es)(pt) (¡)[T/S]u problema [es/é] que utiliz[ó/ou] [l]os par[é/ê]ntes[i/e]s irregularmente! :D

(es)(pt-BR) Us[é/ei] (l)os par[é/ê]ntes[i/e]s () [c/q]uando u[n/m]a letra está presente e[n/m] u[n/m]a l[e/í]ngua pero/mas n(ã)o [en l/n]a o(u)tra, y/e (l)os co[r/l]chetes [] para indicar (l)as letras que muda[n/m].

vijayjohn wrote:Hmm...

European Portuguese (pt-PT)Spanish (es) [T/O te]u problema [es/é] que utilizaste
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR)Spanish (es) [T/O se]u problema [es/é] que utiliz[aste/ou]

Tamb(i)é[n/m]:

Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR)Spanish (es) [T/Se]u problema [es/é] que utiliz[aste/ou]

El/o artí[cul/g]o ad[el/i]ante d[el/o] po(s)sessivo e[s/´] opcional e[n/m] portugu[é/ê]s brasile[ñ/ir]o. N(ã)o se[´/i] sobre el/o portugue[´/ˆ]s de Portugal.

Osias wrote:
OldBoring wrote:necesito/preciso de escr[ibi/eve]r el/o texto d[o/ua]s ve[c/z]es.

vijayjohn wrote:*t[an/ão] ;)

(es) Obligado Gracias.
(pt-BR) Graças Obrigado.

Return to “General Language Forum”