Chat

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Levike
Chat

Postby Levike » 2016-02-18, 22:16

On the top bar there's a thing entitled "Chat". And then when you enter it says "Choose a nickname" and "Connect".

How does it work? I'm asking people who have tried it, what has your experience been with it?

Is it a 1 to 1 chatroom or are there more people at the same time? Does it include video?

france-eesti
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Chat

Postby france-eesti » 2016-02-19, 17:07

Hi Levike :D
I have tried the chat room a few times but all the time was alone there. There were other names but I suspect were not real names (bots or something). So I gave up.
Just let me know if you get more success because being alone in a chat room isn't funny :lol:
(fr) Native - (en) Fluentish - (pt) Fluentish when I was younger - (hu) Can sustain a conversation with a patient and kind magyar or order some beer and lecsó in Budapest - (it) On Duolingo ma posso ordinare uno Spritz ed antipasti in un ristorante :blush:

księżycowy

Postby księżycowy » 2016-02-19, 20:02

Most people probably just use the Skype chatrooms nowadays. Which that does not link to, it's another service completely as far as I'm aware.

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2016-02-19, 20:30

Yeah, exactly. I usually meet people from the forum on Skype.

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”