It's so stupid to merge all SEA languages into one section

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

Bubulus
Re: It's so stupid to merge all SEA languages into one section

Postby Bubulus » 2015-06-18, 17:00

Tenebrarum wrote:So when are you going to change the flag to that of ASEAN? That yellow-star-on-red commie banner is starting to irritate me.

Proycon is just annoyed at you because you never corrected the Không thing in the logo in the nearly 10 years you were here.
Last edited by Bubulus on 2015-06-19, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

Tenebrarum

Postby Tenebrarum » 2015-06-19, 7:29

Serafín wrote:
Tenebrarum wrote:So when are you going to change the flag to that of ASEAN? That yellow-star-on-red commie banner is starting to irritate me.

Proycon is just annoyed at you because you never corrected the Không thing in the logo in the nearly 10 years were here.

In my defense, I never saw it until Youngfun pointed it out. :P
And nobody cares about Vietnamese or knows what it looks like, anyway.
!Chalice! Communion wafer of the tabernacle

vijayjohn
Language Forum Moderator

Postby vijayjohn » 2015-06-19, 16:28

Tenebrarum wrote:
Serafín wrote:

Proycon is just annoyed at you because you never corrected the Không thing in the logo in the nearly 10 years were here.

In my defense, I never saw it until Youngfun pointed it out. :P

He didn't; I did. :lol: Youngfun just asked whether it could be replaced. ;)

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Postby OldBoring » 2015-06-20, 8:02

Right. :D
And you said that the Vietnamese don't say Xin Chao.
I disagree. Foreigners are always right about how to speak languages.

Đoàn quân Việt Nam đi
Sao vàng phấp phới
Dắt giống nòi quê hương qua nơi lầm than
Cùng chung sức phấn đấu xây đời mới,
Đứng đều lên gông xích ta đập tan.

Long live the Cộng hòa Xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam. Long live Ho Chi Minh!

stordragon

Postby stordragon » 2015-08-28, 14:33

The Unilang server seems to be located in the Netherlands, Europe, and so I guess forum members from other continents than Europe might sometimes experience connectivity issues (not to mention the so-called not-publicly-expressible issues) when visiting this forum which might partially account for why a large majority of forum members are from Europe and why there are very few members from the SEA region (or even the whole Asia-Pacific region) which consequently again resulted in the numbers of active SEA forum members not being able to sustain multiple subforums for languages from regions with less active users, thus making the forum look more or less EuroLang-centric.. :hmm:
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月。
Hvat krevst fyri at kunnast við aðrar mentanir? Tað er fyrst og fremst teirra mál!(á føroyskum)
Dovddan earenoamážit beroštumi suoma-ugrálaš giellajoavkku dutkamuššii.(davvisámegillii)
Būtina imtis neatidėliotinų priemonių nykstančioms kalboms apsaugoti nuo išnykimo;nes kalbinė įvairovė,mano nuomone,yra ne mažiau svarbi nei biologinė!(lietuviškai)

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”