Differentiate sticky topics

This forum is for discussing the ongoing and future projects and resources of UniLang. Please post your comments, criticism and ideas here. We are always trying to expand on things members find useful, helpful, or fun! This is also the place to report errors in systems and resources on the UniLang site.

Moderator:Forum Administrators

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator
Differentiate sticky topics

Postby OldBoring » 2013-11-12, 17:19

When I go to a language specific forum, I always get confused that some very old topics are on top, until I realized that they were sticky.
Can you do something to differentiate sticky topics from the others? Like marking the sticky topics with some symbol, and/or drawing a line between sticky and non-sticky topics.

Thanks.

Jurgen Wullenwever

Re: Differentiate sticky topics

Postby Jurgen Wullenwever » 2013-11-19, 17:36

hāozigǎnr wrote:Can you do something to differentiate sticky topics from the others? Like marking the sticky topics with some symbol,

There is already such a system of hieroglyphs to the left of the title. :|
Chekhov wrote:I don't know about naive worldviews, but Jurgen Wullenwhatever pisses me off to no end because of his extreme pessimism and cynicism. You'd think the world was going to end imminently when talking to that guy.

Jag är rebell: jag sockrar teet, saltar maten, cyklar utan hjälm, och tänder glödlampor.
(Ovanstående var förut, nu försöker jag minska sockret och saltet, och har gett upp mejeriprodukter.)

OldBoring
Language Forum Moderator

Re: Differentiate sticky topics

Postby OldBoring » 2013-11-20, 11:52

Yes, right. I've discovered it only after I had already opened this thread. So regular topics have 3 balls while sticky ones have 2. But still, not very eye-catchy as other forums. I would have preferred different background colour / different font, or a visible border separating sticky topics from non-sticky ones.

Return to “Unilang - Information, Input, and Questions”