Salaries in Shared Service Centres in Sofia

Moderator:gothwolf

Levo
Salaries in Shared Service Centres in Sofia

Postby Levo » 2015-08-17, 13:43

Hi!
I know it is not completely language-specific, but in the general discussions no-one will see the topic (usually it is like that, sorry :/ )

So my questions is, how much is an average salary at a multinational shared services centre in Sofia for a junior position with languages?
For example, customer service.

I have a friend who is thinking about moving to Sofia with native Hungarian.

How much do you think they pay for that?

Thank you for your posts in advance!

paruha

Re: Salaries in Shared Service Centres in Sofia

Postby paruha » 2015-08-17, 20:03

Hello!

I'm not quite sure what "shared services" would mean and I think I don't have friends in that area, but here are a few tips:
- not to agree on anything below 1000 BGN nett, so s/he could cover the costs of living (rent, food, fun).
- I think Hungarian can be considered a rare language, so s/he could aim for somewhat higher pay. Maybe 1300-1500 BGN nett?
Защо да харчим пари, които нямаме, за да купим неща, които не са ни нужни, така че да впечатлим хора, които не харесваме?

I don't even remember what standard deviation is.
BezierCurve: It's some important part of sadistics, I believe.

Levo

Postby Levo » 2015-09-01, 14:07

Blagodarya!

Woods

Postby Woods » 2015-10-02, 20:43

I've worked in three different call centres so far - I can tell you that French ranges from 1000 to 2000 BGN (EUR 500-1000), and so do German, Italian, Spanish, Russian. Scandinavian languages and Dutch pay better (2000-3000 BGN) cause the standard of living is higher in these countries and at the same time it's harder to find speakers to support these languages. For Hungarian, Polish, Greek etc., I think it's about the same as French and German - it's harder to find speakers, but at the same time the market is not that good, so it kind of compensates.

Return to “Bulgarian (Български)”