please help me translate into persian with persian alphabet

Moderator:eskandar

manoftheworld
please help me translate into persian with persian alphabet

Postby manoftheworld » 2013-12-20, 12:28

Seed in the frozen ground, you know no fear of the darkness, nor do you feel the cold surrounding you, you know not of time, or the world above.. You know not of the warmth of the sun, you know not of the beauty and nourishment of the summer meadow dew,. You are simply there, in the nothingness of the ground,. You know just one thruth, that you one day will spire, through the hard ground and spread your beautiful petals into the air and sun, and forever be the most beautiful flower in the meadow.

the mening is most important.. Feel free to use your Persian creativity to make the words fit fluently.. Merci

OmidB

Re: please help me translate into persian with persian alphabet

Postby OmidB » 2014-01-31, 22:01

دانه‌ای در زمین یخ زده، از تاریکی هراسی نداری، سرمایی که تو را فراگرفته احساس نمی‌کنی، زمان را نمی‌دانی، و یا جهان بالایی را.... تو گرمای خورشید را نمی‌شناسی، تو از زیبایی و قوت شبنم مرغزار تابستانی نمی‌دانی.
تو به سادگی آنجایی؛ در نیستیِ زمین. تو، تنها حقیقتی را می‌دانی؛ که روزی سر بر خواهی آورد، از درون زمین سخت، و گلبرگ‌های زیبایت را در آسمان به خورشید می‌گسترانی، و برای همیشه زیباترین گل مرغزار هستی.

----------------------------
Hi manoftheworld,

I'm not a professional translator, nor poet or author, but was interested to the original text, so I've tried to translate it as poetic as possible.
Also I know maybe this is late, but it has the worth.
ارزش اش را داشت - (نمی دونم درست گفتم؟)

Please Note: "above" means "بالای سر" but I translate it to "بالایی" to make the sentence more beautiful, also give it some amphibology (ایهام).

This is my first post in this forum and hope be good start to share and learn.

manoftheworld

Postby manoftheworld » 2014-04-20, 22:32

Salam omid, merci merci!!! The recipient of the poem Said to tell you, that it was very good and that it had the meaning i intended.. :) shes Irani. I have more, and if you want i could use help translating Them,, :) i Will post Them here and if you feel like being poetic, you Can translate..

Have a Nice day when you read this.

Nikolaj.

manoftheworld

Postby manoftheworld » 2014-04-22, 5:29

The time in which we loved was in the existence of the world not even a glimmer, the pain i feel will last shorter still, however, the moments of eternity we shared will stay with me forever, and the energy created when i looked into your eyes will make the world a better place until the end of time..

Return to “Persian/Farsi (فارسی)”