Jag lär mig svenska, men jag är inte bra med svenska, Teach?

Moderator:Johanna

unilangusercat
Jag lär mig svenska, men jag är inte bra med svenska, Teach?

Postby unilangusercat » 2013-02-15, 13:52

Hi, I'm brand new to this website, I mean they won't even let me send some messages yet...but hey I joined to learn languages better. I don't even know if posting in a forum is the right thing to do here... but hey I'm doing that anyway....
I'm new to this forum stuff and w/e else unilang consists of. But I do love linguistics~~~
I started learning swedish about two years ago. Unfortunately living in florida means there is no one teaching swedish so I've been learning on my own which probably isn't the best thing to do. I'm sure there is a lot I'm mis pronouncing or just sounding ugly in general.
I'd like YOUR help... yup that's right.
Help out a desperate person learn your native tongue?
Send me a message but not too soon because I won't be able to reply, or you can just add me as a friend and we'll work out the deets later. I can help you with english too, but I've realized there are a big amount of swedes that probably speak english better than me.
And if you don't feel like teaching a brothaaa some of that svenska, than explain to me how this fucking website works!!!
Tack så mycket <3 <3 <3 :!: :mrgreen:

Dingbats

Re: Jag lär mig svenska, men jag är inte bra med svenska, Teach?

Postby Dingbats » 2013-02-15, 16:23

Welcome!

The usual procedure is that you post things in your own thread (this one for example), and we correct it. There's also the "personen under mig" game and other threads you can participate in.

Good luck!

unilangusercat

Re: Jag lär mig svenska, men jag är inte bra med svenska, Teach?

Postby unilangusercat » 2013-02-15, 17:08

Ok! Got it then... Tack.

Return to “Swedish (Svenska)”