Lithuanian music / Lietuviška muzika

User avatar
desper
Posts: 205
Joined: 2005-08-22, 18:27
Location: none

Postby desper » 2007-04-02, 13:58

It doesn't.

It has no meaning or at least none that I would know of.

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-04-03, 9:18

Fenek wrote:Tegyvuoja lenku˛ ir lietuviu˛ tautu˛ draugyste˙! :woohoo:

:wink:


Yes! „Bora“ doesn't mean anything though ;)

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-22, 20:34

To all who know the Lithuanian singer JURGA.

Finally, after 2 years, there is a new album out:

Jurga - Instrukcija
http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?isbn=4779022075353

I'll get it next week or so. Hope it's as great as the last one.
http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?ISBN=MP3-CD-002

:D

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-05-24, 16:10

Yannis wrote:To all who know the Lithuanian singer JURGA.

Finally, after 2 years, there is a new album out:

Jurga - Instrukcija
http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?isbn=4779022075353

I'll get it next week or so. Hope it's as great as the last one.
http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?ISBN=MP3-CD-002

:D


To my opinion it is ;)

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-24, 17:46

Mantaz wrote:
To my opinion it is ;)


Will find out myself soon.... They confirmed shipment yesterday. :P
But I think so too. Did Mamontovas assist her again?

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-05-24, 21:16

Yannis wrote:
Mantaz wrote:
To my opinion it is ;)


Will find out myself soon.... They confirmed shipment yesterday. :P
But I think so too. Did Mamontovas assist her again?


No, this time he didn't help her :)

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-26, 6:52

Just found album "Atgal į ateitį (2000m.)" of this artist:

Dinamika

Susikūrimo metai: 1992
Valstybė: Lietuva
Stilius: Pop

http://www.music.lt/?groups;id.100

Does anybody know where to find more - or better - whether these audios are still available? It seems that this group no longer exists but can't translate what's written on above mentioned music site.
:?

It's soft pop and very melodic, something easy going and the girl got a very nice gentle voice.

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-26, 10:42

Anything from Foje missing?

Foje - Diskografija

http://www.erdvese.org/portal/news.php?item.1582.4

Something from Dinamika, Mamontovas, Mango, Yva etc. (botom of page):

http://www.erdvese.org/portal/news.php?day.20070424

:wink:

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-27, 13:17

... Jurga - Instrukcija
Hope it's as great as the last one.


Mantaz wrote:
To my opinion it is ;)


I got it already! :D

But I'm a little bit disappointed. I think the first one was much better (...and contained a video). Difficult to say but I'm missing a bit the harmony in the album: there are partly disturbing sound effects, 1 track is only talk and the styles are often changing. On the one hand that's good because it doesn't get boring, on the other hand it doesn't fit together too well. It's ok buying it but not a highlight. Just my opinion...

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-05-28, 20:09

At first my expectations were disappointed as well, but later it just started cycling in my player for multiple times :D

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-05-30, 19:14

Have you seen this concert? :

http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?ISBN=ZZ-DVD-017

Got it as well. Starts quite "noisy", something you like :wink:, then get's softer. Not bad at all.
Funny: Marijonas starts well dressed in black suite an tie. At the ends he ends up sweating, jacket thrown away, shirt out of the trousers.
But Lithuanian audience's very passive again. Must be a Lithuanian kind of "sickness". :? :lol:

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-05-30, 19:56

Yannis wrote:Have you seen this concert? :

http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?ISBN=ZZ-DVD-017

Got it as well. Starts quite "noisy", something you like :wink:, then get's softer. Not bad at all.
Funny: Marijonas starts well dressed in black suite an tie. At the ends he ends up sweating, jacket thrown away, shirt out of the trousers.
But Lithuanian audience's very passive again. Must be a Lithuanian kind of "sickness". :? :lol:


No, actually I have not, but I have to buy this DVD some time later ;)

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-06-02, 8:53

Today is fruit day: Highly recommended: Mango :wink:

http://www.erdvese.org/portal/news.php?item.1600.4

My No.1 Lithuanian girl group at the moment. :D

User avatar
luap
Posts: 139
Joined: 2006-02-25, 23:13
Gender: male
Location: London
Country: GB United Kingdom (United Kingdom)
Contact:

Postby luap » 2007-06-15, 12:07

Yannis wrote:Have you seen this concert? :

http://www.patogupirkti.lt/book/book.asp?ISBN=ZZ-DVD-017

Got it as well. Starts quite "noisy", something you like :wink:, then get's softer. Not bad at all.
Funny: Marijonas starts well dressed in black suite an tie. At the ends he ends up sweating, jacket thrown away, shirt out of the trousers.
But Lithuanian audience's very passive again. Must be a Lithuanian kind of "sickness". :? :lol:


This Concert is excellent, I bought it the first time I went to Kaunas

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-06-17, 13:27

luap wrote:This Concert is excellent, I bought it the first time I went to Kaunas


Hi luap, didn't see you for quite some time. How are you doing?

Fine that at least one other Lithuanian music lover has seen the concert. :D

User avatar
luap
Posts: 139
Joined: 2006-02-25, 23:13
Gender: male
Location: London
Country: GB United Kingdom (United Kingdom)
Contact:

Postby luap » 2007-06-17, 20:03

Yannis wrote:
luap wrote:This Concert is excellent, I bought it the first time I went to Kaunas


Hi luap, didn't see you for quite some time. How are you doing?

Fine that at least one other Lithuanian music lover has seen the concert. :D


I am doing OK myself - I have recently returned from a week in Kaunas and Vilnius with the Lithuania - Georgia match also, and you yannis?

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-06-17, 20:49

luap wrote:I am doing OK myself - I have recently returned from a week in Kaunas and Vilnius with the Lithuania - Georgia match also, and you yannis?


Unfortunately I didn't make it to Lithuania, yet. But it's on top of my wish list.
I'm too busy in my job, working overtime, overtime...all the time... :cry: :?

So the only fun thing left is music. I'm regularly ordering some interesting media - but prices went up quite a lot - at least that's my impression.
But it's the same in Ukraine and Russia. Don't know why. Maybe more and more 'Westerners' discover this new field and spoil prices?
In Lithuania, maybe, the EU is the reason for the increase in prices. Don't know.

As not much is going on here, I'm already busy exploring Eastern music, other forums and made some new friends elsewhere.

User avatar
Mantaz
Posts: 1527
Joined: 2004-12-29, 19:22
Real Name: Mantas Indrašius
Gender: male
Location: Tallinn, EE
Country: LT Lithuania (Lietuva)
Contact:

Postby Mantaz » 2007-06-22, 13:34

^^^ The reason is probably a huge rise in wages (in netto 28% up by last year), so now Lithuanian people can spend more to entertainment services and products and due to bigger demand the prices are going up as well (in comparison official inflation rate was around 4% last year).

User avatar
Yannis
Posts: 345
Joined: 2005-09-25, 5:16
Real Name: Karl Schreiber
Gender: male
Country: DE Germany (Deutschland)

Postby Yannis » 2007-06-26, 16:47

Mantaz wrote:^^^ The reason is probably a huge rise in wages (in netto 28% up by last year), so now Lithuanian people can spend more to entertainment services and products and due to bigger demand the prices are going up as well (in comparison official inflation rate was around 4% last year).


That's amazing, 28%!

Recently I saw statistics about Europe: Almost all countries have rising wages, except here in Germany: we have constantly decreasing wages during the past few years. :x :x :? Kind of 'Europe consolidation process'!?? But even countries with high wages like Sweden have considerable increases - not so us.

I'm happy that the living standard in Lithuania seems to rise. However, it means, that spending a holiday over there becomes more expensive for us.

User avatar
ornaament
Posts: 66
Joined: 2006-11-28, 17:28
Real Name: Evgenij
Gender: male
Location: Moscow
Country: RU Russia (Российская Федерация)

Postby ornaament » 2007-08-13, 9:21

Lietuviai, padekit, ar yra zinios apie Aiste Smilgeviciute? :) Seniai nieko negirdejau apie ja... :| Gal turi naujas dainas ar kokieme nors projekte dalyvauja? Mano nuomone - jos balsas grazus ir unikalinis! Keletai metai atgal as "iki skyles uzklausiau" jos albumo "Babilonas". Ir beje tai buvo viena is prezasciu kodel as pradedau mokytis lietuviu kalbos ;)


Return to “Lithuanian (Lietuvių kalba)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest