M New Here & I Need Bantu

Moderator:atalarikt

samyh77
M New Here & I Need Bantu

Postby samyh77 » 2007-11-15, 7:02

Hi,

I need some translation assistance. Would appreciate if someone could be kind enough to help me.

Thanks in advance.

I've received a wedding invitation from my associate company from Jakarta and i need to understand the details on the wedding invitation. I shall furnish whatever is on the card and pls help me briefly to translate in english.

Dengan memohon Rahmat dan Ridho Alla SWT, kami bermaksud menyelenggarakan Resepsi Pernikhan putera-puteri kami yang Insya Allah akan dilaksanakan pada:

Hotel's Detail...

Merupakan suatu kehormatan bagi kami, apabila Bapak/Ibu/Saudara/ i berkenan hadir dan memberikan doa restu kepada kedua mempelai...

Pls translate for me for e above and also as follow:

KARTU HADIR PENGGANTI BUKU TAMU

Please..... Assist...

Best regards,
Cindy

polar

TRANSLATION OF YOUR CARD

Postby polar » 2007-11-15, 7:48

Cindy here's the translation of the invitation in English.

Dengan memohon Rahmat dan Ridho Alla SWT, kami bermaksud menyelenggarakan Resepsi Pernikhan putera-puteri kami yang Insya Allah akan dilaksanakan pada:

With God's grace we'll be having our children's wedding reception, God willing on the following date:

Hotel's Detail...

Merupakan suatu kehormatan bagi kami, apabila Bapak/Ibu/Saudara/ i berkenan hadir dan memberikan doa restu kepada kedua mempelai...

We'll be greatly honored to have your presence and your well wishes for the couple.

KARTU HADIR PENGGANTI BUKU TAMU (literally means) A card to mark your presence in lieu of a guest book. I said it's a literal translation coz it's a slight difference in wedding reception norms between Malaysia and Indonesia, but the gist of the invitation above would hopefully enlighten you.

FYI I am Malaysian and understands Indonesian.

Return to “Indonesian/Malay (Bahasa Indonesia/Bahasa Malaysia)”