Transcription support for european documentary project

Moderator:Johanna

elama
Transcription support for european documentary project

Postby elama » 2012-09-08, 16:23

Hi all,

From April to August two young people travelled from Greece up to the north of Norway, following the 24th Longitude. On the way we made a documentary about people living in different European countries. We filmed them in their normal lifes and made interviews of what is important for them in life and how they live their lifes. The final documentary should show how different (or equal) are people live in Europe and can be a little contribution in forming a better understandig of other cultures.

We got interviews in 7 different languages.

And now we need support in transcription and translation of these interviews. First we start with some Norwegian interviews. And for this we need some native or fluent norwegian speakers who can transcript video interviews.

If you are interested in helping us on a volunteer basis please visit our website for more information:
http://elama.eu/subtitles/

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Susan & Christian

I'm not quite shure if I'm posting in the right forum. So, if this is the wrong one, please move this post or - if its not allowed to post requests like this, feel free do delete it.

Raufoss

Re: Transcription support for european documentary project

Postby Raufoss » 2012-12-08, 6:31

elama wrote:Hi all,

From April to August two young people travelled from Greece up to the north of Norway, following the 24th Longitude. On the way we made a documentary about people living in different European countries. We filmed them in their normal lifes and made interviews of what is important for them in life and how they live their lifes. The final documentary should show how different (or equal) are people live in Europe and can be a little contribution in forming a better understandig of other cultures.

We got interviews in 7 different languages.
This looks like a very interesting project. :y:

elama wrote:And now we need support in transcription and translation of these interviews. First we start with some Norwegian interviews. And for this we need some native or fluent norwegian speakers who can transcript video interviews.

If you are interested in helping us on a volunteer basis please visit our website for more information:
http://elama.eu/subtitles/
Unfortunately I was so busy with work back in September that I didn't see this thread for the first time until this evening. If there is still a need for translators I have several friends living in Norway who along with being fluent in Norwegian and English, are also fluent in either Bulgarian or Polish as well.
Vær snill og rett feilene mine

Native: English
Intermediate: Norsk [Bokmål]
Basic Knowledge: Italiano & español

Aleco

Re: Transcription support for european documentary project

Postby Aleco » 2012-12-08, 7:31

I signed up, but never got an answer from them, so I assume they have what they need :)
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Conversational (sv) Understands (dk) Minored in and lived in (ja) Actively studying (hu)
Exposed to (fo) Study now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

Return to “Norwegian (Norsk)”