Stor eksplosjon i Oslo sentrum

Moderator:Johanna

Remis
Re: Stor eksplosjon i Oslo sentrum

Postby Remis » 2012-11-11, 19:11

Sophie wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20270325

Anders Behring Breivik complained in a letter to the prison service that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread, and he is not allowed moisturiser.

:what?!:
Yeah. I imagine most Norwegians have become rather... desensitised to this kind of nonsense, but it still makes me wonder what on earth just happened this past year.
He's a spoilt brat from the western part of Oslo, and expects to be treated as such. To be honest, the worst part is that the government enables him to do so; they gave him a laptop and the ability to follow his own trial, as well as a lot of other luxuries that other people in the same situation wouldn't be given. It's like they're exempting him from a lot of laws (and thus making everything easier on him) just because he's... I don't know. White/a spoilt brat/the biggest traitor since Quisling? He's apparently going to cost the state approximately 200 million Norwegian crowns.
In my opinion, he should have been forced to do the worst kind of community service (cleaning public toilets [well, the few that exist], etc.) for a long, long time.
Remis Kalvan | art / ˈfɛɪsˌbʊk | L1: [flag]no-nb[/flag] L2: [flag]en[/flag] reading short stories in: [flag]it[/flag] [flag]es[/flag]

TAC 2012 [flag]ja[/flag] [flag]la[/flag] ([flag]es-mx[/flag] [flag]non[/flag])
Of immense interest: [flag]grc[/flag] [flag]akk[/flag] [flag]egy[/flag] [flag]ar[/flag] [flag]mt[/flag] [flag]ga[/flag] [flag]eu[/flag] [flag]pl[/flag] [flag]prg[/flag] [flag]nah[/flag] [flag]qu[/flag] [flag]nv[/flag] [flag]zh.Hant[/flag]
Wanderlustin' for [flag]ain[/flag] [flag]ka[/flag] [flag]mn[/flag] [flag]cy[/flag] [flag]af[/flag]

Aleco

Postby Aleco » 2012-11-17, 2:14

I'm pretty sure they finally ended up removing his laptop... I'm also curious what he'll do in 17 years when he's out of there... where will he go? [How long] will he survive?
Native (no) Fluent (en-us)
Conversational (sv) Understands (dk) Minored in and lived in (ja) Actively studying (hu)
Exposed to (fo) Study now and then (et) Curious about (cs)

Remis

Postby Remis » 2012-11-18, 17:48

Aleco wrote:I'm also curious what he'll do in 17 years when he's out of there... where will he go?
Uh. What? I thought he was gonna stay there for at least 21 years?
Remis Kalvan | art / ˈfɛɪsˌbʊk | L1: [flag]no-nb[/flag] L2: [flag]en[/flag] reading short stories in: [flag]it[/flag] [flag]es[/flag]

TAC 2012 [flag]ja[/flag] [flag]la[/flag] ([flag]es-mx[/flag] [flag]non[/flag])
Of immense interest: [flag]grc[/flag] [flag]akk[/flag] [flag]egy[/flag] [flag]ar[/flag] [flag]mt[/flag] [flag]ga[/flag] [flag]eu[/flag] [flag]pl[/flag] [flag]prg[/flag] [flag]nah[/flag] [flag]qu[/flag] [flag]nv[/flag] [flag]zh.Hant[/flag]
Wanderlustin' for [flag]ain[/flag] [flag]ka[/flag] [flag]mn[/flag] [flag]cy[/flag] [flag]af[/flag]

Return to “Norwegian (Norsk)”